See more products
- Surge Suppressors (664)
- UPS Battery Backups under 700VA (56)
- UPS Battery Backup 700VA and more (188)
- UPS - Rackmount (185)
- Power Inverters (73)
- Power Strips (27)
- UPS Replacement Batteries (190)
- Power Regulators (7)
- Power Distribution Units (986)
- Home Theater (24)
- Outlets & Wiring (5)
- Mobile Power (10)
CyberPower OR2200PFCRT2U PFC UPS - 2U, 2000VA, 1320W, 8 Outlets, USB, Serial, EPOItem#: C910-9912 | Model#: OR2200PFCRT2U 1
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $71.75 (12%)
- Usually ships within 48 Hours (Details)
CyberPower OR2200PFCRT2U PFC UPS Product Details
CyberPower OR2200PFCRT2U PFC UPS
Protect your networked-based devices, small office servers, workstations and telecom equipment from sudden power outages with the CyberPower OR2200PFCRT2U PFC UPS. It has a 2000VA / 1320W capacity to deliver clean and consistent AC power, protecting connected equipment and preventing costly business interruptions. Its SNMP/HTTP remote management option allows you to control the device even when while away. Plus, the CyberPower OR2200PFCRT2U PFC UPS comes with 8 outlets including USB, Serial, and EPO ports for multiple device compatibility. Order the CyberPower OR2200PFCRT2U PFC UPS today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AVR & GreenPower UPS™; delivers clean and consistent AC power
- 2U Rack Mount/Tower convertible; position it however you want
- SNMP/HTTP remote management option; gain access even while away
- 8 outlets; offers USB, Serial, and EPO ports
- Pure Sine Wave Technology - The Smart App Intelligent LCD UPS, with pure sine wave protection, works seamlessly with conventional and Active PFC power supplies.
- Microprocessor-Based Digital Control - Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values that are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and responsiveness.
- RM/T Configuration - The Smart App Intelligent LCD UPS can be installed in either a Tower or Rack Mount (2U) configuration.
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- AVR - Automatic Voltage Regulation increases low voltages and decreases high voltages, without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life and delivers power with a more stable and consistent voltage to connected equipment.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Dual PC Support - The Smart App Intelligent LCD has two (2) serial communication ports to connect two PCs or servers, giving the user full control and the ability to prioritize their operation.
- Multi-function Rotatable LCD - UPS battery status and power conditions are easily viewed on this white LCD panel when the UPS is rack mounted or standing as a tower.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- Metal Housing - Rugged, industrial-grade metal construction allows for installation of the unit in demanding environments.
- PowerPanel Business Edition - This software suite manages the power for all servers and computers supported by the UPS on a network. Features include application/OS shutdown, event logging (power, surge, and voltage variations), hibernation mode, internal reports and analysis, as well as remote management capability for comprehensive power control of up to 25 clients.
- 3-Year Warranty - Stringent manufacturing processes and innovative product design enables CyberPower to offer one of the strongest warranties in our industry. CyberPower will repair or replace damaged units within three (3) years of purchase date.
- #1 Rated Technical Support Team - CyberPower assists users with any product, installation, or warranty concerns - free of charge!
- ISO and Safety Certifications - All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
- Windows Compatibility - Our PowerPanel® power management software has been fully tested and is compatible with Windows 2000, 2003, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, 7, and Server 2008.
A Closer Look:
Power Protection GS
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Mfg Part No: OR2200PFCRT2U 1
UPC No: 649532609598
Box Size: ( Length: 21, Width: 20, Depth: 12 )
Shipping Weight: 68.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C910-9912
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.