Intellerum CSC-PC20 Laptop Carrier Product Details
Intellerum CSC-PC20 Laptop Carrier
The Intellerum CSC-PC20 Laptop Carrier provides a safe and easy way to transport numerous laptops in a school, government, training, or corporate environment. Intellerum CSC-PC20 Laptop Carrier provides storage and charges laptops, tablet PCs, ultra mobile PCs and other similar devices. The dual entry capability of the Intellerum CSC-PC20 Laptop Carrier helps to ensure the security of stored equipment and timer configurations. The tambour opening allows teachers and students to access the laptops and other equipment while limiting access to the electrical components and timer, which can be accessed through the locking rear door panel by IT staff.
Note: Laptop not included
Dimensions: 30-1/4”W x 26-1/4”D x 37-7/8”
- Constructed of a single piece of 20-gauge steel, spaced 1-7/8” apart and is removable to facilitate the storage of other devices when laptop slots are not being used. Maximum brick thickness able to be stored between dividers is 1-7/8” wide.
- Incorporates a design conducive to airflow and assists with the dispersing of heat from the power supply and the laptops.
- Provides a cord management solution by wrapping the laptop power supply cords around the divider to keep the cords neat and organized. This is done by removing the PMD from the LTC, placing the power supply on the PMD, wrapping the cords, and then securing the power supply and cords to the PMD with a plastic wire tie. That laptop cord is threaded through the top holes of the PMD so to hang in the appropriate location. The PMD is then inserted back into the LTC and the electrical plug is plugged into the power strip located inside the rear access panel.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: intellerum
Warranty provided by: intellerum
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: CSC-PC20UL
UPC No: 679132001003
Box Size: ( Length:26, Width:32, Depth:38)
Shipping Weight: 184.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I401-1000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- intellerum logos are registered trademarks of intellerum. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.