See more products
Channel Plus DA-550BID Linear Bi-directional RF Di Product Details
Channel Plus DA-550BID Linear Bi-directional RF Distribution Amplifier
The Channel Plus DA-550BID Linear Bi-directional RF Distribution Amplifier creates an ideal entry-level product for broadband distribution. Encased in an extruded aluminum shell, the Model DA-550BID meets the needs of small distribution systems which do not require IR control or modulator inputs. The Model DA-550BID has one input for CATV or off-air antenna and six outputs for televisions. Four outputs are for televisions up to 75 feet away and 2 outputs can be used up to 150 feet away. The DA-550BID has bi-directional capabilities with a 5-42 MHz bandwidth return path on the CATV/antenna input. This allows compatibility with interactive CATV set top boxes. Grid mount ears are included for mounting in the Model 2619 Rack-mount grid. The DA-506BID IS compatible with broadcast DTV Television signals on the VHF & UHF bands. The DA-550BID is NOT compatible with digital or analog CATV signals above 806 MHz (CATV channels 127-140).
- 54 MHz to 806 MHz forward bandwidth
- 5 MHz to 42 MHz reverse bandwidth
- 1 dB nominal gain on "short" TV outputs
- 4 dB nominal gain on "long" TV outputs
- ±1.5 dB gain flatness
- Maximum input level 20 dBmv
- 6.3" W x 1.25" H x 4.5 D"
Warranty provided by: Channel Plus
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: DA-550BID
UPC No: 782644006630
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 2.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L65-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Channel Plus logos are registered trademarks of Channel Plus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.