Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel Product Details
Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel
The Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel complements your passion for racing games with innovation, quality and the distinguished Ferrari name. It features 3-in-1 technology, allowing it to be used with the PC and PlayStation 3. Easily connect with the USB port for PC and PS3. Controls can also be mapped, or reassigned, for enhanced ergonomics.
Product manufactured under official Ferrari® license.
The name with worldwide notoriety! (exclusive on all platforms)
- Ferrari® is the emblem of victory and automotive competition - values that are genuinely appreciated by gamers
- Ferrari® and Thrustmaster® share the same values: passion, performance, innovation and quality.
2-in-1: PlayStation®3 & PC
- One racing wheel for all game systems
- Home button for PlayStation®3
Central attachment system
- Allows optimum stability
Ferrari®-style realistic on-wheel sequential gear shift levers
- Two Ferrari® style digital gear shift levers located on the wheel
Wide progressive pedal assembly with resilient brake pedal
- Progressive pedal assembly featuring a footrest enabling precise and comfortable acceleration and braking - ideal for heel and toe racing moves
- Realistic resistance thanks to the "bungee cord" system, an exclusive design bearing the mark of Thrustmaster's expertise (exclusive on all platforms!)
Mapping feature: fully programmable functions
- The 11 buttons, D-Pad, 2 pedals and 2 gearshift levers can be relocated by users
- Adjustable wheel sensitivity for precise driving
Vibration Feedback feature on PC
- TOUCHSENSE technology under IMMERSION license.
Manufactured by: Thrustmaster
Warranty provided by: Thrustmaster
Mfg Part No: 2960697
UPC No: 663296412553
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:13, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 7.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T800-1006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Thrustmaster logos are registered trademarks of Thrustmaster. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.