Encore Silent Hunter 2 & 3 Software Product Details
Encore Silent Hunter 2 & 3 Software
Create your own realistic naval war story. Your military career will be influenced by successful command decisions in an unscripted and in-depth WWII campaign. Take command of a cunning and deadly U-boat and test your skills against Allied naval forces!
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Create your own realistic naval war story with Encore Silent Hunter 2 & 3.
- Authentic and historically accurate U-boats, weapons, and equipment
- Ultra-realistic ocean environments
- Event camera allows you to view the explosive results of your attacks
- Multiplayer option
Minimum System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows XP (ONLY) Processor: Pentium® III 1.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 1.4 GHz or faster (Pentium IV 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.0 GHz or faster recommended) RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended) Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 9-compliant graphics card (128 MB DirectX 9-compliant card recommended) (see supported list*) Sound Card: Sound Card: DirectX 9-compliant PCI card DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (included on disc) DVD-ROM: 4x DVD-ROM (8x or better recommended) Hard Drive Space: 2.7 GB Peripherals: Windows keyboard and mouse only Multiplayer: Broadband with 64 kbps upstream (128 kbps recommended) *Supported Cards at Time of Release NVIDIA® GeForce® 3/4/FX/6 series (GeForce4MX series not supported) ATI® RADEON® 8500/9000/X family cards or newer * Laptop video cards may work but are not supported * NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some DVD-RW and virtual drives. Administrator privileges are required to properly install the program on Windows XP. User is responsible for all Internet access fees and phone charges. Note for Silent Hunter 2: XP support is only available after applying the v1.1 patch.
Manufactured by: Encore Software
Warranty provided by: Encore Software
UPC No: 705381165613
Mfg Part No: 8018614
( Length:5, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Encore Software logos are registered trademarks of Encore Software. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.