Yamaha Powered Monitor Speaker - 2 Way Powered Speaker, 65Hz-22kHz, 20W Output Power, 30W Power consumption, For Small Private Studio/Post-production setup, Versatile Inputs and Controls - MSP3Item#: Y25-1132 | Model#: MSP3
Yamaha Powered Monitor Speaker Product Details
Yamaha MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker
The Yamaha MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker is a 2-way powered monitor speaker system that delivers quality audio and excellent cost performance. Designed for use in personal music production systems, each unit features a built-in 20-watt amplifier that drives both the 10cm (4") cone and 2.2cm (7/8") tweeter. To facilitate connection with a variety of audio sources, each monitor is equipped with a balanced XLR input, for direct compatibility with professional equipment, a balanced phone jack input and an unbalanced RCA jack input. The MSP3 also features separate volume controls for the LINE 1 (RCA jack) input and LINE 2 (XLR/phone) input plus HIGH and LOW tone controls for sound tailoring.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- Compact, two-way powered monitor system.
- Built-in 20-watt amplifier.
- Two Line inputs.
- Balanced XLR, balanced phone jack and unbalanced RCA jack inputs for versatile connectivity.
- High and Low tone controls for sound tailoring.
- Separate Line 1 and Line 2 level controls.
- Waveguide technology delivers broad, uniform dispersion of high frequencies for optimum.
- Magnetic shielding.
- Mic stand mountable with optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
- Excellent cost performance.
The enclosure is a bass-reflex type that also incorporates Yamaha's Waveguide Technology for uniform dispersion of the tweeter's high frequencies. Magnetic shielding and compact size allows the monitors to be placed near any type of audio, video or computer equipment. The monitor can also be attached to a mic stand with the optional BMS10A Mic Stand Adapter.
Get the Yamaha MSP3 Powered Monitor Speaker today!
- Components LF: 10cm (4") cone
- HF: 2.2cm (7/8") Tweeter
- Enclosure: Bass-reflex Type
- Output power: 20W
- Input Sensitivity/Input Impedance LINE1: -10dB / 10kO
- LINE2: +4dB /10kO
- Input Connectors LINE1: RCA pin unbalanced
- LINE2: XLR balanced or PHONE balanced
- Controls Level Control: LINE1& LINE2
- Tone Control: LOW : HIGH
- Power SW: On/Off
- US & Canadian Models: AC120V 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W
- Type: 2way. Powered speaker
- Crossover Frequency: 4kHz
- Overall Frequency Response: 65Hz-22kHz
- Maximum: SPL 98dB (1m)
- Dimensions (W X H X D): (5-11/16" × 9-5/16" × 6-9/16")
- Weight: 3.7kg (8.16 lbs)
Manufactured by: Yamaha
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: MSP3
UPC No: 086792637419
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:10)
Shipping Weight: 10.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y25-1132
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.