Yamaha Biamplified 2-Way Powered Speaker - Bass Reflex, 42Hz - 20kHz, XLR and TRS phone jack, 8" cone woofer, Magnetic Shielding - HS80MItem#: Y25-1072 | Model#: HS80M
Currently Out Of Stock!
Yamaha HS80M Professional Studio Monitor Product Details
Yamaha HS80M Professional Studio Monitor
The 120-watt Yamaha HS80M Professional Studio Monitor (8-in. cone and 1-in. dome tweeter) is housed in bass reflex-type cabinets, and reproduce surprisingly tight low end and smooth, high frequency response to beyond 20 kHz. Inputs include a balanced XLR and 1/4-in. phone jack. In addition to master level controls, each speaker has trim switches that allow you to custom-tailor low, mid and high frequency response for different applications.
What It Is & Why You Need It:
- 8" white polypropylene cone
- 1" dome tweeter
- 120-watt biamplified power
- XLR and ¼" connectors
- Room control and frequency response switches
The new HS Series powered monitors were designed to be true studio reference monitors. When choosing your next pair of near field reference monitors, remember it's not just important that they sound good; they have to be an honest reference for your mix. The new HS Series of reference monitors were designed to give you exceptionally flat response so you can really trust what you hear. That means that mixes that sound good on Yamaha HS speakers will sound good on anything. In fact, that's the ultimate test of a reference monitor. Even better than that, HS series speakers not only sound good, they look great, too.
The HS Series is a two-way, internally powered speaker system designed to provide affordable, high quality reference monitoring for all types of recording and multimedia applications – home studios, computer-based music production, gaming systems, keyboards rigs and personal computer systems. All products are sold and packaged individually, making it easy to build flexible monitor setups and 5.1 systems.
Get the Yamaha HS80M Professional Studio Monitor today!
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified near-field studio monitor
- 8" cone woofer and 1" dome high-frequency unit
- 42Hz - 20kHz frequency response.
- 120 watts dynamic bi-amplified power.
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals.
- Level control facilitates precise overall system level matching.
- MID EQ, ROOM CONTROL, and HIGH TRIM response control switches.
- LOW CUT switch.
- Full magnetic shielding.
Manufactured by: Yamaha
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: HS80M
UPC No: 086792837536
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:14, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 29.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y25-1072
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.