OSEPP PROX-01 IR Proximity Sensor Module - Measures Distances, Arduino Compatible, 475mW Power Consumption, 7 Bit I2C AddressesItem#: L520-1015 | Model#: PROX-01
Currently Out Of Stock!
OSEPP IR Proximity Sensor Module Product Details
OSEPP PROX-01 IR Proximity Sensor Module
Touchless operations can be facilitated using the OSEPP PROX-01 IR Proximity Sensor Module. Using its Sharp GP2Y0D805Z0F measuring sensor unit, the OSEPP PROX-01 IR Proximity Sensor Module can detect objects from 0.5cm to 5.0cm away which makes it ideal for creating touchless switches. The OSEPP PROX-01 IR Proximity Sensor Module also supports daisy chaining of multiple sensors from the OSEPP Sensor Module family. It also uses I²C interface for data communication. Purchase the OSEPP PROX-01 IR Proximity Sensor Module now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Sharp GP2Y0D805Z0F Measuring Sensor Unit; composed of an integrated combination of photo diode, infrared emitting diode, and a signal processor
- Good Detection Range; detects objects from 0.5cm to 5.0 cm away
- Pass-through Connector; can be used in daisy chaining of multiple sensors from the OSEPP Sensor Module family
Manufactured by: OSEPP
Warranty provided by: OSEPP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PROX-01
UPC No: 899262000121
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:1, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L520-1015
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- OSEPP logos are registered trademarks of OSEPP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.