OSEPP FIO-01 Fio Board - Arduino Compatible, ATmega328P Microcontroller, 8 MHz, 32KB Flash Memory, 2KB SRAM, 3.35-12V Input Voltage, On/Off Switch, Charging CircuitItem#: L520-1004 | Model#: FIO-01
Currently Out Of Stock!
OSEPP Fio Board Product Details
OSEPP FIO-01 Fio Board
Free yourself from the hassles of wire-clutters using the OSEPP FIO-01 Fio Board. This OSEPP FIO-01 Fio Board allows you to connect an XBee radio (sold separately) through the pre-mounted headers located at the bottom of the board. It is compatible with Arduino and comes with the ATmega328P Microcontroller along with the Arduino bootloader. When replacing the bootloader, you can utilize its ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) pin-outs and combine it with a header for the ATmega328P. This can be powered by a lithium polymer battery through a mini-USB connection. Enjoy wireless connections at its best with the OSEPP FIO-01 Fio Board!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Pre-mounted headers; enables you to connect an XBee radio
- ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) pin-outs; allows you to replace its preloaded bootloader when combined with a header
- Lithium polymer battery; powers your board effectively
Manufactured by: OSEPP
Warranty provided by: OSEPP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: FIO-01
UPC No: 899262000220
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L520-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- OSEPP logos are registered trademarks of OSEPP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.