StarTech.com 2 Port PCI IDE Controller Card Product Details
StarTech.com 2 Port PCI IDE Controller Card
For a perfect single chip solution, opt for the StarTech.com 2 Port PCI IDE Controller Card. This controller card comes with 2 high speed ports that increase the connectivity level for your device. It supports DOS, Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista. Plus, the Dual channel design helps to support up to 4 drives. This card delivers transfer rate of up to 133 MBytes/sec. The Bus-Master drivers for DOS, Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista ensures a hassle-free installation. Purchase the StarTech.com 2 Port PCI IDE Controller Card right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2 high speed ports; adds more connectivity level to your device
- Dual channel design; helps to support 4 drives
- Compatibility; works well with DOS, Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista
- Bus-Master drivers for DOS, Windows 95/98/ME/NT 4/2000/XP and Vista; offers effortless installation
- Easy plug and play installation; offers hassle free installation
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Startech
Warranty provided by: Startech
UPC No: 065030824330
Mfg Part No: PCIIDE2
( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Startech logos are registered trademarks of Startech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.