NComputing X550 Multi-user Computing Terminal Kit - PCI card with 5 RJ-45 ports, 5 Network computing devicesItem#: N316-1010 | Model#: X550
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NComputing X550 Multi-user Computing Terminal Kit Product Details
Do More with Less
Turn 1 PC into the Equivalent of 11 PCs!
NComputing’s new patent pending technology allows you to create a small network of up to five users per PC easily and affordably. No hassles configuring a router, switch or a hub just plug it in; load our terminal server software and you’re ready to go.
What is NComputing X550?
The X550 is a new way to expand your existing computer by simply adding a PCI card and connecting our multi-user terminal boxes. Each PCI card has five (5) RJ45 output ports and five (5) terminal boxes so you can easily connect more users via CAT 5e or CAT 6 STP cables. A limit of two (2) PCI cards may be used with each computer thus, extending 1 PC to 11 users!
How does it work?
Today’s computers are so fast and powerful it’s like having a super computer that’s being under utilized. The NComputing X550 and our Terminal Server software take advantage of the excess computing power and redistributing it to each computer terminal. Everyone connected receives the same speed and performance of the Host PC, plus each user works independently and securely from each other.
- Supported Operating Systems
- Compatible with Linux and Windows.
- Minimum System, Requirements
- CPU: Any PC with a 2.4 GHz processor or higher (Up to 5 X550 Multi Boxes can be connected to the X550 PCI card).
- RAM: 1024 MB or more.
- Keyboard, Mouse, Monitor, and optional speakers for each X550 Multi Box.
- The quantity of users recommended for a host PC depends greatly on the software used, and the type of user.
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: NComputing
Warranty provided by: NComputing
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: X550
UPC No: 882508000153
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N316-1010
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NComputing logos are registered trademarks of NComputing. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.