Monster® Digital PowerCenter™ MDP 900 w/ Green Power™ and USB Charging - 10 outlets, 4220 joule ratingItem#: M339-5012 | Model#: DL MDP 900
Currently Out Of Stock!
Monster® Digital PowerCenter™ MDP 900 Product Details
Monster® Digital PowerCenter™ MDP 900
Monster boasts their powerful electronics yet again with their Digital Powercenter MDP 900, this powerhouse is one of the top models for data protection under dangerous power conditions. The MDP 900 is more than an ordinary surge protector. Patented outlet and cord labels are color coordinated for easy hookup, and to make sure you don’t accidentally unplug the wrong piece of equipment.
Green and Energy Clean
The Monster GreenPower™ MDP 900 PowerCenter™ protects your computer and the valuable data stored on it from common power surges and spikes. It also provides a high level of protection for high definition home theater components. Monster Dual Mode Plus™ surge protection automatically disconnects and sounds an alarm to protect your equipment. Monster GreenPower™ automatically shuts down outlets to stop energy waste. Surge protection is also provided for phone and Ethernet connections, for complete system protection.
- Advanced Dual Mode Plus™ surge protection with automatic disconnect and audible alarm
- Monster GreenPower™ stops standby mode energy waste and saves money
- Exclusive PC Clean Power™ Stage 2 filtering rejects noise and interference
- Surge protected coaxial, network and phone connections
- 10 surge protected, color-coded AC power outlets
- 4220 Joule rating provides a high level of surge protection
- Powerline Communication (PLC) compatible with HomePlug® high speed networking
- Mountable design for easy mounting to desk or AV cabinet
- 2 convenient USB surge protected charging ports
- $300,000 limited connected equipment warranty
Manufactured by: Monster Cable Products
Warranty provided by: Monster Cable Products
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: DL MDP 900
UPC No: 050644526732
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M339-5012
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Monster Cable Products logos are registered trademarks of Monster Cable Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.