Belkin BV112050fc06 Advanced Surge Protector - 12 Outlets, 3,000 Joules, 2x USB Charging Ports, 6ft CordItem#: B20-9996 | Model#: BV112050FC06
Belkin 12 Outlet Surge Protector w/ 2x USB Ports Product Details
Belkin BV112050fc06 Advanced Surge Protector
Ensure your workstation is safeguarded against damaging voltage fluctuations, surges, and spikes with the Belkin BV112050fc06 Advanced Surge Protector. Ideal for protecting computers, printers, routers, and other hard-to-replace electronic devices from damage, the Belkin BV112050fc06 Advanced Surge Protector features 12 outlets rated to protect against a surge of up to 3,000 joules. The inclusion of two USB ports allows handheld devices like phones and MP3 players to be charged with ease. Purchase the Belkin BV112050fc06 Advanced Surge Protector today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 12 outlets with 3,000 joules of surge protection
- Two USB charging ports
- Ideal for protecting high-end, home-office electronics
- 6-foot power cord with low-profile plug
- Mountable, damage-resistant housing
- Colored indicator lights
- $250,000 connected-equipment warranty
- 12 Outlets with 3,000 Joules of Surge Protection: The Belkin Advanced Surge Protector allows you to power up to 12 electrical devices using only one AC outlet. The surge protector features six large BlockSpace Outlets to accommodate large power adapters without blocking other outlets.
Rated to withstand a power surge of up to 3,000 joules, this surge protector uses complete, two-line AC protection specifically designed to safeguard your electronic devices. Oversized metal oxide varistors (MOVs) absorb excess electricity for increased protection.
In addition, a Surge Protection Indicator lets you know your equipment is protected, while a Not-Grounded Indicator warns you when your outlet is not properly grounded.
- Two USB Charging Ports for Portable Devices: The Advanced Surge Protector features rapid, one-source charging for cell-phones, MP3 players, or any other USB-enabled device--no AC adapter required.
- Heavy-Duty, Six-Foot Power Cord with Low-Profile Plug: A 6-foot cord allows you to keep the Advanced Surge Protector in an unobtrusive location while still having plenty of room to reach your devices. The heavy-duty design ensures optimal power flow, while a low-profile plug fits easily in tight spaces and behind furniture.
- Recessed Power Switch for Easy Reboot: The large power switch features a recessed design, safeguarding against accidental shutdowns while making reboots easy.
- Mountable, Damage-Resistant Housing with Sliding Safety Covers: A durable, damage-resistant enclosure protects the Advanced Surge Protector against fire, impact, and rust, as well as preventing dents and scratches. For secure installation, mounting holes allow the protector to be easily attached to walls, baseboards, or furniture. Sliding safety covers keep unwanted debris out of unused plugs and protect your children from harm.
- Power-Cord Manager: A Power-Cord Manager located on the bottom of the surge protector lifts and locks to keep power cords neatly organized, ensuring they stay tangle-free.
- $250,000 Connected Equipment Warranty: Belkin will repair or replace any equipment damaged by a surge, spike, or lightning strike while properly connected to the Advanced Surge Protector, up to $250,000.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: BV112050FC06
UPC No: 722868777183
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 2.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-9996
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.