Jabra GN 9350e Wireless Headset And Base Product Details
Jabra GN 9350e Wireless Headset And Base
The dual-function Jabra GN 9350e Wireless Headset And Base provides high performance in both traditional and PC-based telephone environments. It provides all the benefits of hands-free mobility in a lightweight, ergonomic—and future-proof—design.
State-of-the-art Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology removes impurities from the incoming signal, enriches sound quality, and maintains a safe, consistent volume level. It is also the first wireless headset for IP telephony that features wideband audio (which at 6.8 kHz is more than twice that of conventional telephony!).
It also expands your communications potential with a wireless range of up to 300 feet and conference call capability.
Get the Jabra GN 9350e Wireless Headset And Base today!
A Closer Look:
- Future-proof investment: single headset for traditional and PC phone calls
- DSP and IntelliTone™ for superb sound quality and greater hearing protection
- Noise-canceling microphone for reduced background noise
- LCD display for easy set-up of personal sound preferences
- Lightweight design and three wearing styles: headband, earhook and neckband
- Multi-unit conferencing capability
Manufactured by: GN Netcom
Warranty provided by: GN Netcom
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 9326-607-405
UPC No: 706487009122
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:7, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: G33-1188
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- GN Netcom logos are registered trademarks of GN Netcom. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.