Toshiba SD-V296 DVD/VCR Combo Player Product Details
Toshiba SD-V296 DVD/VCR Combo Player
Enjoy high-resolution DVD imagery using the Toshiba SD-V296 DVD/VCR Combo Player. It features a digital-to-analog converter, capable of processing audio at an amazingly 192KHz/24-Bit range. With its ColorStream Pro® Progressive Scan Component Video Outputs, it offers higher color precision, optimum playback capability to your projector, plasma and/or LCD/CRT televisions when connected via the component output. This player also provides a faster and simpler way to make a recording in just one press of a button, thanks to its One Touch Recording feature. Have a stylish, user-friendly multi-format DVD player and VCR combo unit at home by buying the Toshiba SD-V296 DVD/VCR Combo Player now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 192kHz Audio Digital/Analog Converter; offers smoother audio playback
- ColorStream Pro® Progressive Scan Component Video Outputs; delivers high color accuracy from your connected devices
- JPEG Viewer; allows you to view pictures on your television
- One Touch Recording; provides a faster and simpler way to make a recording
- Video D/A 14-Bit/108MHz
- ColorStream Pro® Progressive Scan Component Video Output
- Full-Featured 4 Head VCR
- Commercial Skip
- One-Touch Record
- 24-Bit/192kHz Audio Digital/Analog Converter
- Dolby® Digital and DTS® Compatible Output
- 3-D Virtual Surround Sound
- ColorStream Pro® Component Video Output
- Video Output
- S-Video Output
Fitting more entertainment value into less shelf space just got easier. With the SD-V296 DVD/VCR combo player, you ge the connectivity and features without the clutter.
Combines the picture and sound advantages of a progressive scan DVD player with the convenient recording, and playback options of a video cassette recorder - all in one slim chassis.
One Touch Recording for the VCR provides a simple and convenient way to make a recording. Simply connect your DVD/VCR to your cable or satellite box and then to your monitor/TV and you are set to record a tape with the push of one button!
ColorStream Pro® Progressive Scan Component Video Outputs compatible with today’s finest analog and digital televisions for delivery of stunningly colorful images.
Simultaneous DVD playback and VHS Record for watching a DVD while recording a TV program.
JPEG Viewer enables a user to display digital photographs on a television set in the JPEG digital format.
A Closer Look
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Toshiba
Warranty provided by: Toshiba
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: SD-V296
UPC No: 022265001844
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:13, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 9pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T24-9194
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Toshiba logos are registered trademarks of Toshiba. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.