WD Blue SATA 3.5" 80GB Desktop Hard Drive Product Details
WD Blue WD800AAJS DH 80GB Desktop Hard Drive
For cool, quiet, and fast storage performance, choose the WD Blue WD800AAJS DH 80GB Desktop Hard Drive. This 3.5" desktop hard drive lets you install an additional 80GB storage to your system to accommodate a vast number of digital data. Plus, it utilizes a SATA II interface to ensure fast and stable interaction with your PC's mainboard. With its 7200RPM spindle speed, expect high-speed loading times when accessing your data. Order the WD Blue WD800AAJS DH 80GB Desktop Hard Drive now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3.5" desktop hard drive; expands your system's storage capacity by providing an additional 80GB space for your files
- SATA II interface; delivers high-speed interaction with your computer's motherboard
- 7200RPM spindle speed; offers faster loading time
This Drive Holds
- 20 two-hour DVD-quality movies or
- 80 hours of VHS-quality video or
- 55 days of around-the-clock MP3 audio or
- 20,000 vivid digital photos or
- 114 action-packed games!
- 8 MB cache buffer – fast data transfer from a cache.
- 7200 RPM – high-performance rotational speed for high-capacity hard drives.
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) technology – improves hard drive reliability; reduces heat, vibration, and noise.
- SecureConnect – provides a 500 percent stronger cable-to-drive connection than first-generation SATA hard drives and cables. Also ensures backward compatibility with legacy SATA cables and backplanes.
- FlexPower – connector technology that accepts power from both industry-standard and new SATA power supplies.
- Point-to-point bus configuration – utilizes the full bandwidth of each drive interface in a networked environment.
- Hot plug support – ability to swap out a hard drive without having to power down the system or reboot promotes system design flexibility, data availability, and serviceability.
- Backplane compatibility – promotes expandability and flexibility in system architecture.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: WD
Warranty provided by: WD
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: WD800AAJS DH
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: TSD-80AAJS DH
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- WD logos are registered trademarks of WD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.