HP LaserJet P2035 Mono Laser Printer up to 30 ppm Product Details
HP LaserJet P2035 Printer
Get a low purchase price and a great value in a reliable, high-quality black-and-white laser printer. Enjoy fast print speeds, professional-quality output, and flexible connectivity options with the easy-to-use, value-packed HP LaserJet P2035 Printer series.
Productivity at a great price
Get your documents and get back to work quickly with print speeds of up to 30 pages per minute (ppm) on letter size paper. Time To Completion for a typical office print job can be nearly two times faster with the Instant-on Technology built into this printer.
Easily print a variety of black-and-white documents—including index cards and prescription-size forms—with support for a range of media sizes and types.
High-quality output and design
Print professional office documents with up to 600 by 600 dpi thanks to Resolution Enhancement technology (REt). And because HP print cartridges and paper are designed together, you can depend on consistently excellent print quality.
Save valuable desktop space and still enjoy convenient access to the printer with its sleek, space-saving design. Reduce operation noise with the printer’s unique Quiet mode.
Radically simple operation
Enjoy at-a-glance printer and supplies status and easily navigate printer functions with the simple control panel.
Maintain your printer more effectively and avoid unexpected down time. With HP SureSupply and intelligence built into the cartridge, you’ll receive alerts when supplies are low, enabling convenient supplies shopping and ordering.3 Manage 2 to 20 HP inkjet and LaserJet devices, control color costs, and reorder Original HP supplies with HP Easy Printer Care Software.
Improves your printing experience
Produce a broad range of business documents with the right look and feel. The multipurpose tray supports a variety of print media, including different types, sizes, and weights of paper, envelopes, labels, overhead transparencies, postcards, card stock, and more. Replenish the paper tray less often with the 50-sheet multipurpose tray and 250-sheet standard input tray, for a 300-sheet total input capacity.
The all-in-one print cartridge is designed for simplicity and reliability, incorporating the toner, engaging mechanism, and imaging drum in one supply—so you refresh the printer every time an Original HP cartridge is installed.
Quickly and accurately process complex print jobs without the cost of buying additional memory using the host-based print driver, a 266 MHz processor, and 16 MB of memory.
Reduce your energy use. Instant-on Technology in HP LaserJet devices provides up to 50 percent energy savings over traditional fusing while providing a first-page-out in seconds. HP estimates that Instant-on Technology has reduced emissions by 5.25 million tons of CO2 to date—the equivalent of removing 1.1 million cars from the road for one year.
Cut paper consumption and save money with manual two-sided printing. Save even more paper with N-up printing, which allows you to place multiple document pages on a single printed page.
Recycle cartridges through HP Planet Partners. This industry-leading program gives companies around the world an easy and environmentally conscious way to return hardware and print supplies for recycling after use.
- Productivity at an exceptional value
- Get prints quickly with speeds up to 30 ppm and get back to work fast
- Typical office print job Time To Completion can be nearly two times faster with Instant-on Technology
- Easily connect with USB or parallel port or available Ethernet networking on select models
- Spend more time printing and less time loading paper with 300-sheet input
- Professional quality in a sleek, compact design
- Print more detailed office documents with excellent text and image quality thanks to HP FastRes 1200
- Put this compact printer on a desktop for easy, convenient access
- Convenient all-in-one print cartridge is simple to change and allows for a space-saving design
- See how easy printing can be
- Use convenient ink alerts to identify and shop for Original HP cartridges using HP Sure Supply.
- Easily manage up to 20 HP devices and increase productivity with HP Easy Printer Care Software
- Includes introductory print cartridge that yields approximately 1000 pages black
- You'll hardly notice it's there
- Select quiet mode to reduce printer operation noise
- Easily print a range of media sizes including cards and prescription-size forms
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional: 512 MB RAM; Windows Server 2003: 512 MB RAM; 350 MB available hard disk space (all systems); 512 MB RAM (Windows Vista(R), 32/64 512 MB RAM; 350 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM,USB
- Mac OS: Mac OS X v 10.3.9, Mac OS X v 10.4.3, and Mac OS X v 10.5; 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB recommended), 150 MB available hard disk space
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP LaserJet P2035 Series Printer Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: CE461A#ABA
UPC No: 883585946150
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:13, Depth:18)
Shipping Weight: 27.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-CE461A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.