Ultra Multi-Module Network Cable Tester Product Details
Ultra Multi-Module Network Cable Tester
Make sure that your network wires and cables are always intact to prevent miswiring with this reliable network cable tester. It is designed to examine different pin configurations including RJ45, 10 Base-T, Token Ring, RJ11/RJ-12, USOC, and Coaxial BNC Cable. In this case, you can ensure the smooth system flow and signal transfers, which prevent network downtime. With the help of this cable tester, you can easily determine cable connections, including shorts, center conductor breaks, and shield opens. It also comes with a two-speed auto-scan function to guarantee definite outcomes. And with an integrated LED, you can easily see the results anytime. Ensure a continuous system workflow with this network cable tester.
What It Is And Why You Need it:
- Network Cable Tester; helps you identify cable connection and wiring troubles
- Two speed auto-scan function; guarantees definite results immediately
- LED display; offers real-time notifications
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: ULT40318
UPC No: 022769403182
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: ULT40318
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.