Rise of the Argonauts - PC GameItem#: CM20-0020 | Model#: 40221
Currently Out Of Stock!
Rise of the Argonauts Product Details
Rise of the Argonauts
Go back in time to an era where the Gods themselves walked the earth, and where the battles that occurred brought such fame to their heroes that their stories still resound today. With Rise of the Argonauts for the PC, gamers can immerse themselves in one of the grandest tales to be told in the history of modern civilization.
Rise of the Argonauts immerses players completely in the world of ancient Greece. One way this is accomplished is by streamlining the RPG elements in exciting new ways. For example, rather than increasing arbitrary stats like 'Intelligence plus one', items and upgrades give Jason unique, tangible abilities like the Fist of Ares, which causes shields to explode, ripping apart nearby enemies. And individual battles aren't dependant upon a hit-point and dice system. If you manage to get behind a shield and slice into your enemies' neck, their head will be cleaved from their shoulders. The developers also spent time researching the look and feel of ancient Greek artwork, crafts and architecture for a richness of surrounding that is astonishing.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Become a hero in a primal story based on an epic legend artfully re-imagined
- Fight alongside Hercules, Achilles and other fabled heroes, each with their own extraordinary powers
- Breakthrough real-time combat system with dynamic animations and visual damage modeling
- Develop and upgrade multiple weapons, specialized killing techniques, finishing moves and more
- Travel to dozens of unique islands filled with richly researched, intricate detailing
Manufactured by: Codemasters
Warranty provided by: Codemasters
UPC No: 767649402212
Mfg Part No: 40221
( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Codemasters logos are registered trademarks of Codemasters. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.