KODAK Scanmate I1440 Sheetfed Scanner - USB 2.0Item#: K23-4272 | Model#: 8766198
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
KODAK Scanmate I1440 Sheetfed Scanner Product Details
KODAK Scanmate Sheetfed Scanner
Scan documents and enhance your productivity with the KODAK Scanmate Sheetfed Scanner. This sheetfed scanner features Duplex Scanning that allows you to scan multiple documents on both sides in a short period of time. It comes with a scan speeds of up to 75 ppm and 150 ipm, enhances your productivity and with its 600dpi optical resolution it provides you with sharp, high-quality images. And with its USB 2.0 interface you can easily connect the scanner to the PC. Order the KODAK Scanmate Sheetfed Scanner right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Up to 75 ppm / 150 ipm scan speeds; maximum productivity
- Up to 600dpi Optical Resolution; get sharp, high-quality images
- USB 2.0 interface; easily connects the scanner to the PC
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Kodak Scanmate I1400 Series Sheetfed Scanner Data Sheet
- Kodak Scanmate I1400 Series Sheetfed Scanner Installation Guide
- Kodak Scanmate I1400 Series Sheetfed Scanner Quick Tips
- Kodak Scanmate I1400 Series Sheetfed Scanner User Guide
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Understanding Document Management
Manufactured by: Kodak Digital Scanners
Warranty provided by: Kodak Digital Scanners
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 8766198
UPC No: 041778766194
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:25, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 30.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 34pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: K23-4272
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Kodak Digital Scanners logos are registered trademarks of Kodak Digital Scanners. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.