Intel DP67BGB3 Desktop Extreme Board - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA1155), Intel P67 Express, DDR3 1600MHz, RAID, SATA 6.0 Gb/s, CrossFire/SLI Ready, 10-Channel HD Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0Item#: I69-2234 | Model#: BOXDP67BGB3
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $15.00 (8%)
- Usually ships within 24 Hours (Details)
Intel DP67BGB3 P67 Chipset Desktop Extreme Board Product Details
Intel DP67BGB3 Desktop Extreme Board
Designed for the latest and greatest generation of multi-threaded games and media application, the Intel DP67BGB3 Desktop Extreme Board delivers incredible performance with the latest technologies possible. Enjoy a great over-clocking experience with the Intel DP67BGB3 Desktop Extreme Board while all the while keeping your system running smooth with Maximum ePower. The Intel DP67BGB3 Desktop Extreme Board also gives you an unbelievable graphics experience with support for both ATI Crossfire and NVIDIA SLI technologies as well as the latest in connectivity with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 Gb/s.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Support for the Intel® Core™ i7 and Core™ i5 processors in the LGA1155 package.
- Features the revolutionary Intel® P67 Express Chipset.
- Dual-channel DDR3 +1600/1333/1066 MHz Memory support (up to 32GB).
- One PCI Express 2.0 x16 with the ability to scale to dual x8 graphics supporting ATI CrossFire and NVIDIA SLI.
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology with RAID support.
- Two SATA 6.0 Gb/s Ports, four SATA 3.0 Gb/s and two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports.
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: BOXDP67BGB3
UPC No: 735858220996
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-2234
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.