See more products
Xerox Travel Scanner 100 Product Details
Xerox Travel Scanner 100
Paperwork done before you get home. Business is on the move and so are you. Whether you're on a business trip or work in a mobile environment, you collect paper in your travels. Business cards, receipts, contacts, forms and photos. And it all has to wait in an already overcrowded bag or briefcase (sometimes even pockets, wallets and purses) until you get back to your office already burdened with a to-do list.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- The Xerox Travel Scanner 100 is lightweight, and smaller than a three hole punch and needs no AC outlet
- Scans to popular and productive destinations such as email and Word, or local or network hard drives or Microsoft SharePoint
The Xerox Travel Scanner 100 is lightweight (less than 11 ounces,) smaller than a three hole punch and needs no AC outlet. Just connect the USB cable of the Xerox Travel Scanner 100 to your laptop, insert a document and you're already scanning. (If you can insert a dollar bill into a change machine, you have the scanning operation mastered.) And not just scanning , but scanning to popular and productive destinations such as email and Word, or local or network hard drives or Microsoft SharePoint, supported by the most popular file formats including text-searchable PDF so that you can find your scanned documents by their content.
Documents from the road can't always wait for your trip home. With the Xerox Travel Scanner 100 , business cards are scanned, recognized intelligently and then the data is sync'd with your Outlook Contacts or smartphone, today, right now. Your receipts no longer get lost (and you're not out $25 for a lost cab fare receipt). You can work on and complete your expense report before your plane ends.
Who uses the Travel Scanner?
- The business traveler: The "road warrior." A serial traveler. All the tools of the office need to be in his bag, ot just at his desk.
- The insurance adjuster: Every client has photos and forms. Every body shop has bills that need to be paid. No time to wait. They need to be scanned and sent now.
- The construction contractor: Plans, permits, contracts, invoices. These important documents need to be captured to keep business moving and to keep it secure.
- The real estate professional: Timing is the difference between a sale made and a sale missed. Agreements, deposits, notes and drawings needs to be shared with banks, clients, builders and attorneys.
These are just a sampling of professionals that rely on high-quality mobile scanners with which they can travel to capture, secure and share the documents that keep their business moving. The Xerox Travel Scanner is the secret of their success.
|Scanner Type||Portable Scanner|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Gray Scale Depth||8-bit|
|Power Source||USB Powered|
Warranty provided by: Visioneer
Mfg Part No: XTRAVEL-SCAN
UPC No: 785414114351
Box Size: ( Length: 0, Width: 0, Depth: 0 )
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-U45149
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Visioneer logos are registered trademarks of Visioneer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.