Verbatim 96166 50 Pack DVD-R Lightscribe Spindle Product Details
Verbatim 96166 50 Pack 16X DVD-R Lightscribe Spindle
LightScribe Direct Disc Labeling is a new technology that offers consumers and businesses a simple, no-hassle way to burn professional, silkscreen-quality labels on their DVDs. Using the same laser that burns data in their disc drives, customers burn their data as always, flip the disc over, reinsert it into the drive and burn a precise and permanent iridescent label.
- Compatible with LightScribe enabled DVD-R Hardware
- BURN music, digital photo albums, presentations and home movies directly on your DVD or CD. FLIP…. Inscribe/Burn your customized label. ALL with one laser…in one drive!
- Media version 1.2 reduces label etching time up to 30% compared to initial version (MV 1.1)
- Professional-quality labels: laser precision and detail means no more marker scrawl or adhesive labels to center, only to have them peel off the disc
- Simplicity: no-hassle labels, just burn the disc, flip it and burn the label
- Mobility: labels can be burned wherever and whenever a disc is burned, no need for a printer
- Creativity: freedom to combine text and graphics in simple or complex labels that reflect one’s personality and attitude
Manufactured by: Verbatim
Warranty provided by: Verbatim
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 96166
UPC No: 023942961666
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.9500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V34-2522
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Verbatim logos are registered trademarks of Verbatim. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.