Bose® 151® SE Black Environmental Speakers Product Details
Bose® 151® SE Environmental Speakers
Grab yourself a pair of speakers that are meant to endure extreme weather conditions and are equipped for outdoor use. The Bose® 151 SE Environmental Speakers provide rugged durability, and now feature enhanced performance and styling to better accommodate the way people listen to music. The Bose® 151® SE environmental speaker system features Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance. This lifelike sound quality, available only from Bose®, disperses balanced stereo sound over a wide listening area – instead of in a small “sweet spot” – to better complement the way we listen outdoors.
These speakers are engineered to maintain consistent stereo performance as people move from place to place. Smaller, contoured styling blends in effectively with eaves, clapboards, decks and roofs for placement either vertically or horizontally. Slot-port tuning provides deep low-note performance that remains clean, even at high volumes. The 151 SE speakers are built to withstand severe weather from frigid cold to searing heat. For clear, far-reaching stereo sound outdoors from speakers that blend into their surroundings and are built to last, experience the new 151® SE environmental speakers from Bose®, the most respected name in sound.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Stereo Everywhere® speaker performance for balanced stereo sound over a wide area for consistent outdoor listening.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- Sleek, compact cabinet provides a neat, low-profile appearance.
- Exceptionally rugged, durable construction delivers year-round dependability.
|Black - Click Here »||White - Click Here »|
A Closer Look
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 4.5" (H) x 5.75" (D) x 12.5" (W) (114 x 146 x 318 mm)
- Three 2.5" full-range environmental drivers in an Articulated Array® speaker design provide a consistent sound field over a larger listening area than possible with conventional designs.
- Slot-port tuning reduces air turbulence for cleaner and deeper reproduction of music’s lower notes – particularly at high volumes – from a low-profile enclosure.
- 2.5" full-range, glass-filled speaker cone delivers reliable, high-quality sound reproduction across all audible frequencies even under extreme temperature and weather conditions.
- Glass-filled polypropylene cabinet provides added yearlong protection against weather extremes.
- Adjustable weather-resistant brackets provide secure installation to most surfaces, and allow the user to direct the speaker for optimum coverage outdoors, indoors and in marine environments.
- Engineered and tested to withstand snow, rain, salt and temperature extremes of -40º F (-40º C) to 158º F (70º C).
- Withstood 1,200 hours of salt fog testing – twice the demanding Marine Industry Standard.
- Syncom® computer testing of drivers contributes to a high level of quality and reliability.
- Rated at 50 watts IEC continuous power handling. Compatible with amplifiers or receivers rated from 10 to 100 watts per channel RMS and 4 to 8 ohms.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Bose
Warranty provided by: Bose
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: 34103
UPC No: 017817343152
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:17, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 12.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B55-1058
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Bose logos are registered trademarks of Bose. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.