Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 Product Details
Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 Software with MSDN
Simplify software testing with the Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 Software with MSDN. The Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 Software with MSDN is a comprehensive solution for software testing practioners and teams who need collaboration tools that deeply integrates test planning, execution, and management in the end to-end software lifecycle. Now, you can take advantage of an integrated testing and product management toolset that delivers quality across the development process, supports continuous customer feedback, and provides traceability. Order the Microsoft Visual Studio Test Professional 2012 Software with MSDN today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Comprehensive Testing Tools; enables manual, exploratory, and scripted testing of software, with work item planning and tracking interoperability
- Continuous Feedback Loops; allows continuous feedback loops in envisioning and building the right products with its rich stakeholder engagement and feedback gathering tools
- Full Lifecycle Compatibility and Visibility; works well with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Test Lab Management; comes with simple, powerful, and flexible test lab management services that configures and manages environments for executing tests
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 6LD-00170
UPC No: 885370385106
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M17-3230
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.