Kaz HFD-120-Q QuietClean Tower Air Purifier Product Details
Kaz HFD-120-Q QuietClean Tower Air Purifier
The Kaz HFD-120-Q QuietClean Tower Air Purifier offers high efficiency air cleaning with permanent, washable filters, saving you money with expensive replacement filter costs. The permanent filter helps remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as smoke, dust, pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Compared to ionic air purifiers, the filter from the Kaz HFD-120-Q QuietClean Tower Air Purifier captures 18 times more pollutants. This superior cleaning performance is due primarily to the fact that our model uses a fan to effectively circulate the air throughout the room, forcing particles through a 3-step filtration system. With whisper quiet operation, the Kaz HFD-120-Q QuietClean Tower Air Purifier circulates and filters room air.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- permanent filter is easy to clean – simply rinse in water 4 times a year
- An electronic filter indicator illuminates to remind you when to clean the filter
A Closer Look
- 3 speeds
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Washable pre-filter
- On/off oscillation control
- AHAM Certified
- Dust CADR: 100
- Smoke CADR: 110
- Pollen CADR: 132
- Room Size: 17'x10' (170 sq ft)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Honeywell
Warranty provided by: Kaz
Mfg Part No: HFD-120-Q
UPC No: 090271001202
Box Size: ( Length:30, Width:11, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 15.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 17pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-HFD120Q
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Honeywell logos are registered trademarks of Honeywell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.