Honeywell HHT-145 Air Purifier Product Details
Honeywell HHT-145 Air Purifier
The Honeywell HHT-145 Air Purifier features an advanced air cleaning system that combines 3 powerful air cleaning technologies into one compact air purifier to deliver cleaner, fresher air to your home. Germ Fighting Ultraviolet Technology on this Honeywell HHT-145 Air Purifier helps reduce viruses, bacteria, fungi and mold spores while the HEPA Clean filters remove up to 99% of airborne particles such as dust, pet dander, smoke and pollen. In addition, the enhanced odor control carbon zeolite helps reduce common household odors such as pet, cooking, nursery, and smoke odors. This Honeywell HHT-145 Air Purifier will circulate and filter the air in your room up to 5 times every hour with whisper quiet performance.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- 1-18 hour auto shut-off timer
- HEPA-Type filters help capture airborne particles that are 2 microns or larger
- The easy-to-use hi-tech controls give you up to 12 different cleaning power levels
- It also features a 1-18 hour auto shut-off timer
- Permanent filter never needs replacing - simply vacuum to clean when Filter Change Indicator is on
- Optional ionizer for extra cleaning power and optional oscillation to enhance air circulation
- Recommended room size: 12' x15' ; (185 sq. ft..) AHAM CADR rating (smoke): 120 R
- HEPA-Type filters help capture airborne particles that are 2 microns or larger in size from the air that passes through the filter
Manufactured by: Honeywell
Warranty provided by: Honeywell
UPC No: 090271001455
Mfg Part No: HHT-145-H
( Length:30, Width:12, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 17.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 18pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Honeywell logos are registered trademarks of Honeywell. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.