See more products
Pelican 1010-045-110 i1010 iPod Case Product Details
Pelican 1010-045-110 i1010 iPod Case
At last – a case that’s so tough – so impregnable– that it will protect your iPod through thick and thin. Made of stainless steel, this amazingly durable case is perfect for rugged sports (but not for swimming or submerging). Our new Pelican i1010 case keeps your iPod safe from harm because it’s water resistant, crushproof, and even dustproof. In fact, its custom rubber line doubles as an O–ring seal! When you’re not using your iPod, you can store your earphones inside the handy lid organizer. The Pelican i1010 features an active sport double-end tie down strap with reflective safety stripes, an easy open latch. This case is so tough it carries Pelican’s famous unconditional lifetime guarantee of excellence! Designed for any iPod, Nano, and Shuffle.
Note: iPod not Included
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 5.88" x 4.06" x 2.12"
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 4.37" x 2.87" x 1.68"
- Lid Depth: 0.69"
- Bottom Depth: 0.94"
- Total Depth: 1.63"
- Weight w/Foam: 0.41 lbs.
- Buoyancy Max: 0.51 lbs.
- Range Temperature: -10 / 199.4° F
- GREAT FOR RUGGED SPORTS - NOT FOR SWIMMING OR SUBMERGING
- Water resistant, crushproof, and dust proof
- Protect your player while using it via the external headphone jack
- Lid organizer stores earphones
- Active sport double end tie down strap with reflective safety stripes
- Easy open latch
- Custom rubber liner doubles as o-ring seal
- Stainless steel hardware
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Designed for any iPod®, Nano, and Shuffle™
Warranty provided by: Pelican Products
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 1010-045-110
UPC No: 019428079499
Box Size: ( Length: 6, Width: 4, Depth: 3 )
Shipping Weight: 0.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P335-1274
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Pelican Products logos are registered trademarks of Pelican Products. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.