Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 Capture Device - USB 2.0, Analog, NTSC, PAL, MPEG 4/2/1 Encoding, Direct to DVD Burn, Youtube Direct Publishing, PSP and iPod SupportItem#: O38-1465 | Model#: DVDMAKER2
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $40.00 (57%)
- In Stock (Details)
Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 Capture Device Product Details
DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 Capture Device
With just one click, your movies are instantly portable with the new Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 capture device. That’s right, you can capture any analog video and make videos for iPod, PSP, and YouTube with just one click. To publish your masterpiece on YouTube, instead of the usual long process of uploading, you may now do it directly through our bundled software. Publish it directly without wasting time and completely hassle-free. Plus, you can, record video from multiple sources – even a DVD player – with the Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 capture device. This amazing product allows you to create your movies in real 16:9 widescreen and burn them to VCD/DVD. You can even make high-resolution home videos on CyberLink PowerDirector 6 and Power Producer 4. Make all your movies instantly portable, with the Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 capture device.
any analog video with 1 Click
With 1 Click function, DVD Maker 2 rapidly capture analog video from any sources in High performance MPEG 4/2/1 in your HardDrive, convert them into your iPod, PSP, or any of your small mobile device!
Them Directly on YouTube!
To publish your masterpiece on YouTube, instead of the usual long process of uploading, you may now do it directly through our bundled software. Publish it directly without wasting time and completely hassle-free.
Videos from Multiple Sources, even a DVD Player
From any Sources with AV/S output, DVD Maker 2 provides high-quality H.264 or Mpeg 4/2/1 capturing at up to 720 x 480/576 (NTSC/PAL) resolution
your Movie in Real 16:9 widescreen and burn to VCD/DVD with DVD Menu
If you do decide to transform any of the videos into 16:9 widescreen format, it must be specified at the start. Any of the design and editing would then be automatically set to 16:9 mode as the matching DVD menus. Transform it into any of the portable formats for your iPod/PSP/any other portable devices, and enjoy it without any annoying black bars or distortions.
Resolution Home Videos with CyberLink PowerDirector 6, & Power Producer
From the tool for snap-shooting and capturing, DVD Maker 2 provides the most complete package. For image and animation libraries for broadcast quality digital production, the extra-value 3DBank CG Pak and DV Loops enables maximum creativity with minimum effort. To create magical videos or dynamic home movies, PowerDirector 6 and PowerProducer 4 are the best tools to have under your belt during your creation.
- Interface: USB 2.0 interface
- Video Input:
- Composite Input: RCA jack
- S-Video: 4-pin Mini-Din
- Composite Input: RCA jack
- Audio Input: Audio Input
- Video Resolution:
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
- NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS
- Dimension: Dongle size - 70mm X 30 mm X 10.8 mm
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Automatic NTSC/PAL detection
- Capture Video Source from VHS, V8, Hi8, etc.
- Output as a file for iPod or PSP and you also can Publish directly to You
- Right-to-disc enables direct recording of DV content to DVD disc via CyberLink
- Support Hardware one-button recording when you are under PowerDirector V6
- Support Red LED turns on and turns off by recording function.
- Support Mac
- Edit the Video in MPEG 4/2/1 Format (MPEG4 is compatible with DivX or Microsoft MPEG4) (Notes: you have to download the MPEG codec by yourself.)
- External video input: Composite and S-Video
- Burn video files on to DVD/VCD/SVCD
- Bundle with CG PAK and DV Loops CD which include all CG types needed in video editing, such as full screen cards, subtitles, frames. And DV
- Loops is a specially designed seamless animation library for digital video
- KWorld DVD Maker 2 goes with CyberLink PowerDirector V6 & PowerProducer 4, which are magic video editing software for creating dynamic movies and produce high-definition home movies and slideshows on discs.
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium-IV 1.6GHz or higher (recommended)
- 256 MB RAM of system memory or above (recommended)
- One available USB port (preferably USB2.0)
- Graphics Card (Must support DirectX 9.0c)
- Sound Card (AC97 compatible sound card)
- 1GB Free HD Space
- CD-ROM Drive (For software installation)
- Microsoft Windows XP/ Windows Vista/Apple Mac
- Kworld DVD Maker 2 USB 2.0 Capture Device
- Quick Start Guide
- Drivers Disc
- External USB Cable
- CyberLink PowerDirector V6 and CyberLink PowerProducer 4 Install Disc
- 3DBank CGPAK and DV Loops Disc
Manufactured by: KWORLD
Warranty provided by: KWORLD
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: DVDMAKER2
UPC No: 872880889293
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: O38-1465
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- KWORLD logos are registered trademarks of KWORLD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.