Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCIe Product Details
Creative Labs 70SB088600002 SoundBlaster X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCIe Sound Card
Enjoy refined audio effect delivery to your games and multimedia software with the Creative Labs 70SB088600002 SoundBlaster X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCIe Sound Card. Keep pumped up into the game as this sound cards features utmost audio power enthusiasts always care about. It works great to rigs with PCI Express interface and offers the Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects to bring further crispness on the sound. Feel the benefit of its X-RAM feature that drastically boosts in-game audio accurately, enabling you to sense enemies or explosions easily. It is also amazing to use for audio or music recording, thanks to its low-latency ASIO drivers and set of inputs. Purchase the Creative Labs 70SB088600002 SoundBlaster X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Pro PCIe Sound Card for an intensified audio prowess of your system today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 7.1 Speaker support; delivers amazing Surround sound quality
- PCI Express 1x interface; integrates this sound card to your system dependably
- Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects; makes your gaming experience more stellar and moving
- Accurate 3D positional audio with X-Fi CMSS®-3D; surround sound crispness even when you use headphones alone
- Dolby Digital Live encoding; lets you link your home theater system via a single cable
A Closer Look
- 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion of analog inputs at 96kHz sample rate
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of digital sources at 96kHz to analog 7.1 speaker output
- 24-bit Digital-to-Analog conversion of stereo digital sources at 192kHz to stereo output
- 16-bit to 24-bit recording sampling rates: 8,11.025,16, 22.05, 24, 32, 44.1, 48 and 96kHz
- ASIO 2.0 support at 16bit/44.1kHz,16-bit/48kHz, 24-bit/44.1kHz 24-bit/48kHz and 24-bit/96kHz with direct monitoring
- Enhanced SoundFont support at up to 24-bit resolution
- 64MB of X-RAM
- Analog output Signal-to-Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 109dB
Looking for more connectivity?
If you're seeking the ultimate gaming experience with advanced connectivity options, the PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fata1ity Champion Series sound card includes the same feature set as the PCI Express Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fata1ity Pro Series plus a Gaming X-Fi I/O Drive featuring additional connectivity options, a recessed front panel volume control, and backlit buttons.
- Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects in games
Hear crackling gunfire and earth-shattering explosions, EAX® 5.0 delivers sound effects that pull you into the game.
- Accurate 3D positional audio with X-Fi CMSS®-3D
Locate enemies by sound alone - you'll get amazing surround sound, even with normal stereo headphones.
- Dolby Digital Live encoding
Connects directly to your home theater system through a single digital cable for compelling 5.1 surround sound.
Hardware accelerated performance
Get unbeatable performance in your favorite games with hardware accelerated audio that blows motherboard audio away.
Boost performance even further in games like Quake 4, Battlefield 2, Prey, Unreal Tournament 3 and others that take advantage of X-RAM.
Clearer voice chat
Plug in your headset or microphone and hear the difference. With high quality inputs and hardware audio processing, your teammates will hear you loud and clear.
Cinematic surround sound from DVD movies
Watch your DVDs in cinematic surround sound with PowerDVD software featuring DTS™ and Dolby Digital®-EX decoding.
- Line in / Microphone in (shared 1/8" mini jack)
- Speaker out (4x 1/8" mini jacks)
- Optical out (TOSLINK)
- Optical in (TOSLINK)
- Intel HD Audio Compatible Front Panel Header (2x5pin)
- Realistic EAX® 5.0 sound effects that pull you into the game
- Accurate 3D positional audio - even with headphones
- Accelerated audio for unbeatable game performance
- Clearer voice chat for better voice communications
- Works with PCI Express equipped PCs
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® (Service Pack 1) or Windows® XP (x64, Service Pack 2 or Media Center Edition)
- Intel® Pentium® 4, AMD® Athlon™ or equivalent 1.6 GHz processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB for Windows Vista)
- 600MB of free hard disk space
- Available PCI Express® slot (x1, x4 or x16)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection to download PowerDVD software
Manufactured by: Creative Labs
Warranty provided by: Creative Labs
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 70SB088600002
UPC No: 054651146303
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C44-3390
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Creative Labs logos are registered trademarks of Creative Labs. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.