Ultra 50FT High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and 3D Support - 50FT, 15.2m, 10.2Gbps, 1080p, HDMI Male to HDMI Male, Heavy DutyItem#: U12-42321 | Model#: U12-42321
Currently Out Of Stock!
Ultra 50FT High Speed HDMI Cable Product Details
Ultra 50FT High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and 3D Support
High-definition data transmissions and receptions are now possible using the Ultra 50FT High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and 3D Support. Built for performance, this cable lets you stream large, high-resolution games and movies to your HTDV as it offers support for 3D formats. With its bandwidth capacity that can peak up to 10.2Gbps, this Ultra 50FT High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and 3D Support grants high-speed data transmissions to deliver your entertainment as smooth as possible. Also, it has a built-in Ethernet so connecting your multimedia devices to a network is not a problem. Grab the Ultra 50FT High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and 3D Support right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Built-in Ethernet; lets you use the cable for connecting your computer, game consoles, and HDTVs to the Internet
- 3D Support; allows you to stream high-resolution digital data with up to 4096 x 2160 resolution
- High Bandwidth; offers up to 10.2Gbps data transfer speeds
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Ultra
Warranty provided by: Ultra
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: U12-42321
UPC No: 023171423218
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: U12-42321
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ultra logos are registered trademarks of Ultra. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.