TP-Link 4-Port Cable/DSL Router Product Details
TP-LINK TL-R460 Cable/DSL Router for SMB
Get a reliable and secure network connections at home using the TP-LINK TL-R460 Cable/DSL Router for SMB. This DSL router is equipped with four 10/100Mbps LAN ports where you can connect your network-ready devices using Ethernet cables. With its IP based bandwidth control, users, and administrators can determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC which guarantees the performance of bandwidth-sensitive applications. It is equipped with a NAT firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection; plus, it comes with Live Parental Controls that allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff. Purchase the TP-LINK TL-R460 Cable/DSL Router for SMB now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- DSL router; provides fast and secure wired network connection for your devices
- IP based bandwidth control; ensures the performance of voice or video streaming
- Live Parental Controls; allows parents and network administrators establish restricted access policies for children or staffs
- NAT firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection; offers optimum security against hackers and malicious attacks
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
UPC No: 845973040031
Mfg Part No: TL-R460
( Length:10, Width:7, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2600 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.