CybertronPC Quantum Plus XL1010 1U Rackmount Server - Intel Celeron D336 2.8GHz, 1GB DDR2-667, 80GB SATA II, 2xGigabit LAN, Supermicro PDSBM-LN2+, NO OS, Mini 1U / Short DepthItem#: C122-4696 | Model#: TPCSERQPLXL1010
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
CybertronPC Quantum Plus XL1010 1U Rackmount Serve Product Details
CybertronPC Quantum Plus XL1010 1U Rackmount Server
Need an ultra small server, to fit your space requirements,
that doesn’t skimp on quality or performance?
With a depth of only 9.8 inches the Quantum Plus XL or XS Series has the right system for you!
The Quantum Plus XL and XS Series Ultra Small Rackmount servers from CybertronPC, featuring a Supermicro motherboard and chassis, paired with Intel processors, are the ideal solution for small businesses as well as the discriminating home user. And, unlike many companies, we're not ashamed to tell you exactly what motherboard and processor we're installing into your server. We use only the highest quality components and are proud to tell you what they are.
What It Is and Why You Need It!
- Mini Depth chassis and Supermicro motherboard in an affordable 1U server
- Efficient and reliable Intel Celeron D processor
- Good combination of speed, size, and reliability for small businesses
(Please call your sales rep for prices and to order.)
C122-4698 Intel Pentium DC E2140 1.60GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2 667, 160GB Hard Drive, No O/S
C122-4700 Intel Celeron D 336 2.80GHz Processor, 1GB DDR2 667, 80GB Hard Drive, MS Windows XP Home
C122-4702 Intel Pentium DC E2140 1.60GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2 667, 160GB Hard Drive, MS Windows XP Home
C122-4704 Intel Celeron D 336 2.80GHz Processor, 1GB DDR2 667, 80GB Hard Drive, MS Windows XP Pro
C122-4706 Intel Pentium DC E2140 1.60GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2 667, 160GB Hard Drive, MS Windows XP Pro
C122-4708 Intel Celeron D 336 2.80GHz Processor, 1GB DDR2 667, 80GB Hard Drive, Linux GNU Free (specify)
C122-4710 Intel Pentium DC E2140 1.60GHz Dual Core, 2GB DDR2 667, 160GB Hard Drive, Linux GNU Free (specify)
Don’t see what you need?
If you like the system you see, but it just isn’t *quite* what you are after, simply call your Sales Rep. to get the upgrades you need.
You’ll receive a custom quote and your upgrades will be installed directly at the factory, fully covered by the manufacturer’s warranty - it doesn’t get easier than that!
Reliability & Service
Cybertron has become the 15th largest system builder by being a solid, stable company and focusing on the needs of the customer more than our own profit and bottom line.
- Only the highest quality products that undergo the most rigorous testing
- US-Based tech support without the hours-long hold times of other companies
- Timely resolutions to situations, because we understand the frustrations involved, especially when time-sensitive issues are involved.
- Over a decade of experience, allowing us to provide the best value at the right price.
- Intel Celeron D 336 2.80GHz Processor
- Supermicro PDSBM-LN2+ Motherboard
- 1024MB (1GB) DDR II 667MHz PC5400 Memory
- 80GB SATA II 7200RPM, 8MB Cache Hard Drive
- Intel GMA 3000 Onboard Video Graphics
- Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Interfaces
- Ports : (2) USB 2.0, (2) PS/2, (2) Serial (1 by header),(1) VGA, (2) RJ-45
- Open Slots: (1) PCI
- Supermicro Mini 1U Rackmount Chassis with a 200W Power Supply
- Dimensions (Inches) 17.2 (W) x 9.8 (D) x 1.7 (H)
A Closer Look
Supermicro PDSBM-LN2+ Motherboard
- CPU Type: Socket 775
- Memory type: DDR2, 667/533
- Memory sockets: 2 Slots
- Max. Memory: 4 GB
- LAN: Dual 10/100/1000 Gigabit Network Connectors
- IDE/SATA: (1) ATA100, (4) SATA2
- Expansion Slots: (1) X8 PCI-E or (1) 32-bit/33MHZ PCI and (1) PCI
- Available Expansion Slots: (1) PCI
Intel Celeron D Processor
- Processor Type: Celeron D
- Processor: D336
- Frequency: 2.80 GHz
- FSB: 533 MHz
- Cache: 256 KB
- Socket: Socket LGA 775
- Process: 90nm
1GB PC5400 DDR2 667MHz Memory
CybertronPC only uses the best memory in their systems...and for good reason! More problems are associated with memory than with any other component. So CybertronPC leaps over the competition by using Cream-of-the-Crop hand picked memory for all their systems. High-performance computing requires high-performance memory.
- Memory Size: 1GB (2x512MB) - Memory Speed: 667MHz
- Memory Type: DDR2 PC5400
Intel 946GZ Chipset (GMA 3000) Onboard Video Graphics
- Amount: Up to 256MB, shared, dynamically allocated
- DirectX 9, Shader Model 2 and OpenGL 1.4 + Extensions supported
80GB SATA II Hard Disk Drive
CybertronPC only uses name brand hard drives such as Western Digital, Hitachi, Samsung, Maxtor, and Seagate.
Rest easy knowing that hard drives installed in our systems are brand new, name brand, and fully covered under Cybertron and manufacturer warranty.
- Capacity (GB): 80GB
- Format: SATA II
- RPM: 7200
- Cache: 8MB
Supermicro Ultra Mini 1U Rackmount Chassis
- Form Factor: Mini 1U
- Color: Black
- Drive Bays: (1) 3.5” Internal
- Front Ports: Mouse, Keyboard, Video, Com, LPT, LAN
- Power Supply: 200W Low Noise High-Efficiency with PFC
- Motherboard Compatibility: Maximum – 9.6” x 9.6”
- Special Features: Ultra Short
- Dimensions: 1.7"x 17.2"x 9.8"(HxWxD)
Manufactured by: Cybertron
Warranty provided by: Cybertron
UPC No: 844750000329
Mfg Part No: TPCSERQPLXL1010
( Length:23, Width:24, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 42.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cybertron logos are registered trademarks of Cybertron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.