EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 02G-P4-3662-KR Video Card - 2GB, GDDR5, PCI-Express 3.0(x16), 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x Dual-link DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, DirectX 12, Superclocked - 02G-P4-3662-KRItem#: E145-0662 | Model#: 02G-P4-3662-KR
EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Video Card Product Details
EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 02G-P4-3662-KR Video Card
For ground-breaking performance and jaw-dropping visuals, choose the EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 02G-P4-3662-KR Video Card. This video card has 2GB of GDDR5 Graphics Memory to seamlessly handle intense gameplay and heavy photo editing software. To enjoy games, movies, and pictures in a life-like and more engaging quality, this video card features DirectX® 11 support. The EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 02G-P4-3662-KR Video Card has multi-GPU support so you can further enhance your virtual environment and achieve a more engaging and immersive visual experience. Choose the best display that will suit your needs with its 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x Dual-link DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort, and 1x HDMI. Plus, it is packed with innovative features like NVIDIA CUDA, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready, NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync, NVIDIA GPU Boost, and NVIDIA SMX Engine for incredible visual performance and gaming experience. Buy the EVGA Geforce GTX 660 Ti 02G-P4-3662-KR Video Card today!
DirectX 12 (Feature Level 11_0)
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU; provides 2GB of GDDR5 Graphics Memory for smooth visual performance
- DirectX 12 support; ultra-immersive gaming with advanced graphics tessellation
- PCI-Express 3.0 interface; provides faster interaction with the motherboard
- 1x Dual-link DVI-I, 1x Dual-link DVI-D, 1x DisplayPort, and 1x HDMI; gives you a wide variety of connectivity options
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368021504
Mfg Part No: 02G-P4-3662-KR
( Length:14, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 2.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.