LaserShield BSK13101 Home Alarm Kit - 24-Hour Panic Button, Siren, Keychain RemoteItem#: L304-1000 | Model#: BSK-X400-E
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
LaserShield BSK13101 Home Alarm Kit Product Details
LaserShield BSK13101 Alarm Starter Kit
The LaserShield® Instant Security System is a family of innovative, easy to use, low-cost, security system products. The LaserShield® Starter Kit is ideal for rental homes, apartments, townhomes and condos, and is a perfect security solution for college dormitories, retail stores, offices.
Placement of unit
Each LaserShield® Wireless Detection Unit is equipped with a state-of-the-art passive infrared detection system. The unit's view of detection spans out from the front of the unit in a 110-degree pattern ranging over 35 feet. Delivering approximately 1100 square feet of detection. The LaserShield® motion sensors samples the ambient room temperature and will detect an intruder's body heat moving across its detection zones.
The Master Alarm Unit will contact the Rapid Response Moniting Service to report the following conditions- alarm, panic, low battery, and cancel. Under normal conditions Lasershield reports the fastest response time in the alarm industry, initiating a return phone call approximately 30 seconds after receiving an alarm signal.
What It Is & Why You Need It
- Breakthrough wireless technology for home, apartment and office
- With activated service, this unit can connect directly to Emergency Notification Service
- When an intruder is detected, a 100+ decibel siren sounds off
Please Note: Monitoring Service requires activation, monitoring agreement, and a low monthly service. Certain restrictions or requirements may apply in designated municipalities relating to law enforcement response. Monitoring is provided by Rapid Response Monitoring Service.
A Closer Look
- Phone connection - LaserShield® plugs into an existing telephone jack.
- Power connection - LaserShield® receives its power from a standard wall outlet via a small low voltage transformer.
- Panic button - The 24-hour panic button remains active whether the system is armed or disarmed. Pressing the panic button at any time will immediately activate the siren and initiate a call to the 24 X 7 Rapid Response Monitoring Service through your existing phone line. The Keychain Remote also includes a panic feature by pressing both buttons simultaneously.
- Siren speaker - When an alarm condition exists the LaserShield® Master Alarm Unit sounds a 105-decibel siren. Sirens are an active and very important line of defense against burglary. The majority of intruders leave immediately when a siren is activated.
- Instant Learn Feature - LaserShield® systems are expandable. Additional Wireless Detection Units or Key Chain Remotes can be learned into your system in less than 60 seconds. Our proprietary user interface eliminates the need for programming, complex manuals, allowing an entire system to be setup or expanded in minutes.
- Battery back-up - Each LaserShield® device is equipped with a backup battery, used in the event of lost power. The Master Alarm Unit battery is rechargeable and the Master Alarm Unit will notify your monitoring service if the battery charge becomes low. Other devices such as Wireless Detection Units and Keychain remotes report their battery condition to the Master Alarm Unit, which will notify you if a battery needs to be replaced.
- Pet Friendly - A unique Pet Shield instantly snaps into place on the front of the LaserShield® motion detector on the Wireless Detection Unit. The Pet Shield blocks portions of the motion sensor so your pet is less likely to trigger an alarm.
- Light and sound effects - LaserShield® will verbally annunciate when it is placed in an armed or disarmed condition. The Master Alarm Unit counts down the number of seconds left when arming as a reminder of the 60-second exit delay. The Master Alarm Unit will also beep for 20 seconds upon re-entering as a reminder to disarm the system.
- Diagnostics - The LaserShield® Master Alarm Unit includes extensive self-diagnostics. The Master Alarm Unit will report any abnormal condition such as loss of power, telephone connection disconnected, or low back-up battery.
- User Call Feature - The LaserShield® Master Alarm Unit has a special “phone in” feature. Using a secret PIN number our customers can telephone their alarm system from a remote location using a telephone or cellular phone. This feature allows them to check system status, remote arm, remote disarm, or even activate a hidden microphone to listen in on babysitters, children, or pets.
- Plug’n’ Go
- Activates in Seconds
- Immediate Effective Protection
- Expands To Protect Larger Homes
- Eliminates Installation & Programming
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: LaserShield
Warranty provided by: LaserShield
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BSK-X400-E
UPC No: 814896001214
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:14)
Shipping Weight: 8.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L304-1000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LaserShield logos are registered trademarks of LaserShield. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.