Tritton AX180 Gaming Headset - Wii, XBOX 360, PS3 (Refurbished)Item#: T26-1001 RF | Model#: TRI-AX180 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
Tritton AX180 Gaming Headset REFURB Product Details
Tritton AX180 Gaming Headset
TRITTON Technologies, known for designing and building the best gaming headsets on earth, delivers an affordable precision audio headset – the AX 180. Designed specifically for the XBOX and PS3, the balanced speakers provide rich, full stereo audio while the removable microphone ensures superior voice communication. The convenient inline audio controller features independent voice and game volume controls so you can clearly hear your teammates during those crucial gaming moments. Analog connectivity allows the AX 180 to be used with the popular Wii® system and the breakaway cable design has options for MP3 and iPhone® connectivity. Get your head into the game with the new AX 180.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- TRITTON Technologies delivers an affordable precision audio headset.
- The convenient inline audio controller features independent voice and game volume controls
A Closer Look
- Power Source: USB
- Controlls: Master Volume, Voice Volume, Mic Mute
- Communication Connectivity: USB, 3.5mm Mic, or Xbox Live cable
- Input Connectivity: Stereo Analog RCA x 2 or 3.5mm stereo
- Speaker : 2 x 40mm Driver 106dB, Frequency Response: 25-22KHz, THD: -97dB THD
- SNR(DB/V): 95
- Mic: Flexible and Removeable
- Frequency Response: 25Hz-20KHz
- XBOX360: Analog Input / Microphone and Voice connects to Xbox360 controller
- PS:3 Analog Input / USB Microphone and Voice connection
- PS3: Analog Input / USB Microphone and Voice connection
- MAC : Analog headset, or USB connection, or Hybrid USB / Analog
- PC: Analog headset, or USB connection, or Hybrid USB / Analog
- Wii: Analog Headset Only
- Cable Length: 12.5 feet
Height: .625 in.
Length: 3.5 in.
Width: 1.625 in.
- Stereo Analog Connection
- Inline Audio Controller with Independent Chat Volume Control
- Voice Compatible with Xbox® Live
- USB Microphone for Playstation® Network /PC/Mac®
- Removable Microphone
Minimum System Requirements
- Xbox360, PS3, Mac or PC for Headset with Communication
- 3.5mm stereo out, or RCA stereo out for stereo playback
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Tritton Technologies
Warranty provided by: Tritton Technologies
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: TRI-AX180
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T26-1001 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Tritton Technologies logos are registered trademarks of Tritton Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.