CTG 27754 14ft CAT6a Shielded Patch Cable Product Details
CTG 27754 14ft CAT6a Shielded Patch Cable
Experience the next generation of networking with Cat6a Patch Cables from Cables To Go. These network cables enable 10-Gigabit data transmission over a 4-connector twisted-pair copper cable. Current Cat6 cabling systems may only support 10-Gigabit Ethernet over limited distances. The Cat6a draft extends the Cat6 electrical specifications from 250 MHz to 500 MHz. It also proposes a new measurement for Power-Sum Alien Crosstalk to 500 MHz. Alien Crosstalk is a coupled signal in a disturbed pair arising from a signal in a neighboring cable.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af and is DTE power compliant
- Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring
- Provides NEXT performance beyond 600 MHz
- Low-profile hood is ideal for high-density switch applications.
- A snagless hood design
- PoE rated to four times the standard
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 27754
UPC No: 757120277545
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-27754
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.