Cables To Go 500-Foot Roll Cat5e 350 MHz Solid Plenum CMP Cable, GrayItem#: C184-27343 | Model#: 27343
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Cables To Go 500-Foot Cat5e 350 MHz Cable, Gray Product Details
Cables To Go 500-Foot Roll Cat5e 350 MHz Solid Plenum CMP Cable, Gray
Going the distance with bulk cable, Cables To Go’s Stranded Cat5e Bulk Cable is highly flexible and easy to use. This cost-effective cable is designed to meet and exceed the specifications of today's high speed networks. Easily terminate your own patch cables with the color-coded conductors. Available in various jacket colors, so you can quickly identify different departments or applications.
*Note: Stranded conductors will not work to a punchblock.
- 4-pair unshielded twisted pair cable
- 24AWG stranded bare copper conductor
- Stranded core for flexible patch leads
- Meets or exceeds Cat5e specifications
- High-density polyethylene insulation, PVC jacket
- Foot-marked cable packaged in EZ pull box
- Ideal for 10Base-T(IEEE 802.3), 100Base-TX(IEEE 802.3u), 1000Base-TX, 100 Vg-AnyLAN(IEEE 802.12)
- Token Ring(IEEE 802.5), TP-PMD(ANSI X3T9.5), 350 Mbps CDDI, ATM 155, voice and multimedia
- CM rated for manufacturing patch cables
- Verified compliant with EIA/TIA standards by ETL
- CSA listed
- Weight: 14 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120273431
Mfg Part No: 27343
( Length:12, Width:12, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 11.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.