HP LaserJet M1319f Mono Laser Printer - 1200 x 1200 dpi, 19 ppm, Scan, Fax, USB, 240MHz, 32MBItem#: H24-CB536A | Model#: CB536A
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HP LaserJet M1319f Mono Laser Printer Product Details
HP LaserJet M1319f Mono Laser Printer
Quality at an affordable price Tackle all of your print, copy, fax, and scan jobs with one low-priced, easy-to-use device. The HP LaserJet M1319f MFP provides four-in-one functionality to help you save space and increase efficiency. Expect value—our products and supplies are backed by our traditional reliability, service, and support. Original HP cartridges have a track record of proven dependability, ensuring you’ll get the consistent, high-quality output you require.
Start and finish jobs in less time with the device’s Instant-on Technology. The Time To Completion of a typical office print job can be more than two times faster with Instant-on Technology. Instant-on Copy with LED-based technology delivers your first copy in seconds. See better performance and lower costs with the device’s host-based printing, which uses the processing power and memory of the host computer rather than that of the MFP. As a result, you won’t have to purchase costly additional memory to complete your complex jobs.
Use your MFP as a phone with the built-in handset. FaxTel allows the device to monitor incoming calls, determine if a call is voice or fax, and ring to notify you of voice calls. To answer voice calls, simply pick up the device’s convenient handset. Enjoy innovative fax solutions. Quickly send and receive faxes at speeds of up to 33.6 kbps. Save frequently used numbers and employ them at the touch of a button with fax speed dial. Never lose faxes again, even when there’s no paper or toner—the device securely stores up to 500 received pages. Private receive allows you to print the stored faxes when you’re ready for them.
Easy to use
Enjoy intuitive device operation. Control panel buttons and menus are designed for effortless navigation and the 16-character, backlit display is easy to read. When there are fewer supplies to replace, there’s less hassle for you. All-in-one Original HP print cartridges are designed with all components—toner, drum, and waste bottle—in a single unit, so cartridge replacement is simple.3 Load your documents and walk away. The automatic document feeder (ADF) will take care of the rest, providing unattended scanning and copying. Plus, collated copy automatically sorts your copies for you, so you save valuable time.
You don’t have to worry about Microsoft® Windows Vista® compatibility. The HP LaserJet M1319f MFP is Vista-certified, meaning it will work seamlessly with computers running the new operating system.
Fit this MFP into cramped spaces and use it where you need it. With the device in close proximity, you’ll increase your productivity.
A Closer Look
- Save space and money while increasing productivity with one affordable device that combines print, copy, fax and scan capabilities, as well as a built-in phone handset.
- Deliver high-quality output quickly with print and copy speeds of up to 19 pages per minute (ppm).
- With HP Instant-on Technology, quickly complete a typical office print job in less than 8.5 seconds.
- Produce a first copy in less than 12.6 seconds with HP Instant-on Copy with LED-based technology.
- Leverage innovative faxing capabilities including FaxTel to determine if the call is a voice or fax call, fax speeds up to 33.6 kbps, one-touch fax speed dials and digital fax storage for up to 500 received pages.
- Reduce paper waste and manage fax input with the junk-fax blocker, which automatically screens unwanted faxes.
- Speed up document processing with a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) scanner, an adjustable 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet output bin.
- Enhance productivity with Original HP supplies – the all-in-one print cartridge, toner and paper are specifically designed with the MFP to deliver consistent, professional quality and reliable, trouble-free printing.
- Replacing supplies is made simple through the all-in-one Original HP print cartridge.
- Desktop alerts and installed software help customers easily shop for replacement supplies through HP SureSupply.
- Securely maintain the HP LaserJet M1319f MFP using the integrated Kensington-style lock slot and a cable lock.
- Fax Speed, Letter: 3 sec per page
- Maximum Speed Dialing Numbers: Up to 120 numbers
- Fax Memory, Letter: Up to 500 pages of Slerexe fax storage
- Fax and Modem Description: V.34 fax soft modem (up to 33.6 Kbps) and two RJ-11 ports
- Modem speed: 33.6 kbps
- Scan Resolution Enhanced: Up to 19200 dpi
- Scan Size Maximum: 216 x 381 mm
- Scan Type: Sheetfed
- Grayscale Levels: 256
- Color Scanning: Yes
- Scan speed black (normal): Up to 4 ppm
- Scan speed color (normal): Up to 2 ppm
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: Windows 2000; Windows XP Home; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista(R) Ready; Mac OS X v 10.3; Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Mac OS: Mac OS X v 10.3, 10.4 and higher; G3, G4, or G5 PowerPC processor; 128 MB RAM; 30 to 50 MB available hard disk space; USB port; CD-ROM drive
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- HP LaserJet M1319 Series Manual
- HP LaserJet M1319f Data Sheet
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 883585419029
Mfg Part No: CB536A
( Length:23, Width:13, Depth:17)
Shipping Weight: 26.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.