Atlona AT14037-2.5 HDMI Mini Cable - 8ft, Male to Male, 1920 x 1200, Copper Conductors, 24k Gold plated connectors, 30AWGItem#: A85-9914 | Model#: AT14037-2.5
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $16.02 (64%)
Atlona 8ft HDMI Mini Male to Male Cable Product Details
Atlona AT14037-2.5 HDMI Mini Cable
The Atlona AT14037-2.5 HDMI Mini Cable is a perfect solution for those who want to get the best performance out of their HDMI type C compatible digital sources. HDMI mini is new type of a connection which will be widely used by Digital Camera and Camcorder manufactures. The Atlona AT14037-2.5 HDMI Mini Cable is certified for HDMI 1.3a compatibility and therefore are compatible to all possible video resolutions and digital audio standards that are available via HDMI type C connection. Purchase the Atlona AT14037-2.5 HDMI Mini Cable today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ideal for connecting mini HDMI type C equipment, such as HDTV camcorders, digital cameras and game consol's to digital displays which utilize the same type of a connection.
- HDMI 1.3a certified ( ATC certified )
- Resolution supported up to 1440p or most common up to 1080p ( 1920 x 1200)
- HDMI twisted pair cable construction
- 24k Gold plated connectors
- High-Purity Oxygen free copper conductors ( 30AWG )
- High-density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
Manufactured by: Atlona
Warranty provided by: Atlona
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: AT14037-2.5
UPC No: 878248005183
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A85-9914
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Atlona logos are registered trademarks of Atlona. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.