Intellerum 48 NetBook Carrier Product Details
Intellerum CSC-ML48 NetBook Carrier
The Intellerum CSC-ML48 NetBook Carrier stores and charges netbooks and classmate PCs. The Intellerum CSC-ML48 NetBook Carrier deters theft and helps to ensure the security of stored equipment as well as prevents access to IT configurations. The Intellerum CSC-ML48 NetBook Carrier has a tambour door design allows teachers and students to access laptop computers and other equipment while limiting admittance to the electrical components and timer, which can be accessed through the three-point locking rear access panel by IT staff. Venting design allows for natural convective airflow to aid in cooling when doors are closed, and lateral airflow when doors are open.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Rubber bumper protects the cart as well as school property.
- Durable laminate top provides a hard, smooth working and writing surface, unobstructed by handles or metal lip.
- Grommet hole allows access to internal power outlets from the top of the cart, or can be replaced with optional Pop Up Power Center (PUPC).
- Power Management Dividers (PMD) are removable to facilitate storage of other devices when all netbook slots are not being used.
- PMD pr provides a cord management solution by wrapping the netbook power supply cords neatly around the divide
- Translucent tambour doors allow users to conduct visual inventory inspection of stored items and charging status.
- Retractable tambour door design requires smaller footprint to open and close doors and provides easier netbook access than traditional swing doors.
- Positioned for teachers and students, the handle location provides an unobstructed work area on top of the cart. Handle can be mounted to either side. A second handle can be added to the cart to allow cart to be transported from either side.
- NetBook Carrier™ includes Timer Power Center (TPC), an easy to use UL Listed timer that provides 2 outlets in the netbook cart. TPC includes an on/off switch, circuit breaker protection, and 96 cycle/15 minute setting interval
Manufactured by: intellerum
Warranty provided by: intellerum
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: CSC-ML48
UPC No: 679132007002
Box Size: This Product is Oversized ( Length:43, Width:27, Depth:38)
Shipping Weight: 238.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I401-1044
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- intellerum logos are registered trademarks of intellerum. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.