Intellerum CSC-CM26 NetBook Carrier - Holds 26 NetBooksItem#: I401-1040 | Model#: CSC-CM26
Currently Out Of Stock!
Intellerum 26 NetBook Carrier Product Details
Intellerum CSC-CM26 NetBook Carrier
The Intellerum CSC-CM26 NetBook Carrier provides a safe and easy way to transport 26 netbooks in a school, government, training, or corporate environment. The Intellerum CSC-CM26 NetBook Carrier provides storage and charges mini netbooks. The dual entry capability of the Intellerum CSC-CM26 NetBook Carrier helps to ensure the security of stored equipment and timer configurations. The tambour door opening allows teachers and students to access the netbooks and other equipment while limiting access to the electrical components and timer, which can be accessed through the locking rear door panel by IT staff
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Venting design allows for natural convective airflow to aid in cooling when doors are closed and lateral airflow when doors are opened.
Note: Netbook not Included
- Includes (2) 5” swivel foot brake casters and (2) 5” rigid casters.
- One (1) three point lock on the rear door limits access to electrical components and timer so IT configurations remain secure.
- Cord winders and grommets allow neat and organized cord management when moving the NBC cord winder and grommet holes (1-3/4” diameter) are mounted on the end of the NBC below the handle mounts.
- Consists of 16-gauge steel end uprights, 18-gauge steel base and shelves, 20-gauge steel back and side panels, and 14-gauge steel reinforced caster mounts.
- 100% of all painted steel components are powder coated finish, powder coating is the most environmentally safe coating method available today.
Manufactured by: intellerum
Warranty provided by: intellerum
UPC No: 679132005001
Mfg Part No: CSC-CM26
This Product is Oversized
( Length:26, Width:38, Depth:38)
Shipping Weight: 206.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- intellerum logos are registered trademarks of intellerum. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.