EnGenius ENH200 Business Class Long Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Access Point - 150Mbps, 2.4GHz, Wireless-N, WPA/WPA2 encryption, MAC address filter (Refurbished)Item#: E155-2020 RF | Model#: ENH200 |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
EnGenius Business Class Long Range Access P REFURB Product Details
EnGenius ENH200 Business Class Long Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Access Point
The EnGenius ENH200 Business Class Long Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Access Point is a long-range outdoor wireless Client Bridge/ Access Point that operates on 2.4GHz frequency spectrum and provides high wireless data rate up to 150Mbps. The EnGenius ENH200 Business Class Long Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Access Point features high transmitted output power, high receivable sensitivity and built-in dual polarization directional antenna. The high power can extend wireless range coverage. The dual polarity antenna allows installer to choose the best orientation to avoid interference, thus maximizing performance and stability. Supporting highly secure WPA/WPA2 encryption and MAC address filter ensure an uncompromised network security. Furthermore the MAC address filter allows administrator select exactly which client stations can access to your network or not. The RSSI signal strength indicators, PoE injector, mast strap and wall mount accessories that come with the pack makes installation an easy work. The EnGenius ENH200 Business Class Long Range Wireless-N Outdoor Client Access Point is a perfect solution for integrators and installers to establish building-to-building wireless network connection; for service provider to use as a high performance CPE; for IP security camera installer deploying camera at the outdoor environment.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- High-output power up to 26 dBm delivers superior range and coverage
- Fully interoperable with IEEE 802.11b/IEEE 802.11g/IEEE 802.11n-compliant devices
- High-speed data rates up to 150 Mbps make the ENH200 ideally suited for handling heavy data payloads such outdoor security camera, video streaming, etc.
- WPA2/WPA/ WEP/ IEEE 802.1x support and MAC address filtering ensure secure network connections
- RSSI indicator makes it easy to select the best signal for Access Point connections
- Power-over-Ethernet capabilities allow for flexible installation locations and cost savings
- Four SSIDs let clients access different networks through a single Access Point, and assign different policies and functions for each SSID
- Multi-function operation (CB/AP/WDS/APRouter) modes provide flexible deployment
- The AP-Router mode with PPPoE/PPTP, DHCP server function support in special network deployment in which the CPE also serves as Internet gateway
- QoS (WMM) support enhances performance and user experiences
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: EnGenius Technologies
Warranty provided by: EnGenius Technologies
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: ENH200
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.4000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E155-2020 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- EnGenius Technologies logos are registered trademarks of EnGenius Technologies. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.