CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5 - Receiver Unit Product Details
CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5
Enjoy lengthy audio/video installations using the CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5. The device takes the place of coaxial cables and allows extended audio and video installations that can work up to 300 ft. over Cat5 cabling. Providing 75 Ohm Impedance to audio/video devices and 100 Ohm Impedance to the cabling infrastructure, this ensures superior audio/video signals. The Receiver Unit works with the distribution hub to receive Component Video, Digital Audio, Left/Right Audio and IR Emitter transmission over two common Cat5 cables. It comes with RCA jacks for audio, Component Video, and S/PDIF connections and 3.5mm jacks for IR Emitter connections. There are Indicator LEDs on the front notifying that component Video signal is present and the cable length equalizer circuitry can be adjusted for a convenient view. Buy the CTG HDTV Audio/Video Over CAT5 for improved video quality.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 75 ohms Input Impedance and 100 Ohm Output Impedance; delivers superior audio and video signals
- RCA jacks; integrates audio, Component Video
- Indicator LEDs on the front; confirms that component Video signal is available
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 41168
UPC No: 757120411680
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-41168
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.