Netgear WNDR4300-100NAS N750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router - 5x 10/100/1000, 1 WAN, 4 LAN, RJ-45, 300 + 450 Mbps, 802.11a/b/g/n - WNDR4300-100NASItem#: N100-3128 | Model#: WNDR4300-100NAS
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Netgear N750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router Product Details
Netgear WNDR4300-100NAS N750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router
The Netgear WNDR4300-100NAS N750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router delivers high-performance wireless speeds of up to 450 Mbps for large file transfers, streaming HD movies and online gaming. The Dual band wireless technology of the Netgear N750 runs 2.4 and 5 GHz bands concurrently to avoid disruptive interference, giving you high-speed 802.11a/b/g/n connectivity with a greater range, while 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast wired connections. The Netgear N750 combines wireless speeds for up to 750 Mbps performance, perfect for connecting your HDTV and streaming HD movies at home, connecting PCs and downloading files for work and entertainment simultaneously, and hooking up your gaming console to access online games with friends. Netgear Genie® setups easily and includes dashboard controls to manage your network; ReadySHARE® USB lets you wirelessly share media on USB drives with Macs and PCs. For high-performance networking in your home, order the Netgear WNDR4300-100NAS N750 Wireless Dual-Band Gigabit Router.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual band wireless technology; runs 2.4 and 5 GHz bands concurrently for high-speed connectivity and greater wireless coverage
- 5x Gigabit Ethernet ports; perfect for streaming HD media to your TV and gaming against friends online
- Netgear Genie®; setup and manage the Netgear N750 with ease
- ReadySHARE® USB; share media from your USB drives wirelessly to Macs and PCs
Manufactured by: NetGear
Warranty provided by: NetGear
UPC No: 606449084528
Mfg Part No: WNDR4300-100NAS
( Length:11, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NetGear logos are registered trademarks of NetGear. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.