Q-See QS458-811-5 Security System - 8 Channel, 500GB HDD, H.264, 8x Bullet Cameras, 1/4" Pixel Plus Sensor, 3.6mm Lens, 400TVL, 40' Night Vision RangeItem#: Q300-2781 | Model#: QS458-811-5
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
- (1 Reviews)
$279.99* After Rebate
Q-See 8 Channel Security System Product Details
Q-See QS458-811-5 Security System
What better way to upgrade security around your property than to install the Q-See QS458-811-5 Security System. The Q-See QS458-811-5 Security System features 8 bullet cameras and a DVR with a 500GB hard drive to optimize the security of your home or business property. With 1/4" Pixel Plus Sensor, these cameras capture vivid videos with a 400TVL camera resolution. You can also keep an eye over your property at night with its Night Vision Range that captures clear videos within 40 feet camera IR range. For optimum 24-hour surveillance, install the Q-See QS458-811-5 Security System today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8x bullet cameras; can be installed indoors or outdoors to watch over your property
- 1/4" Pixel Plus Sensor; captures videos with a 400TVL camera resolution
- DVR with a 500GB HDD; allows video playback for future reference
- 40" Night Vision IR Range; records clear videos at night within 40 feet
PLEASE NOTE: This product has been revised as of August 9, 2012. Previous version’s specifications and features may vary.
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Q-See
Mfg Part No: QS458-811-5
UPC No: 645439235502
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:18, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 21.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 23pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Q300-2781
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.