HP - J9030A - Procurve 4208vl-72GS Network Switch Product Details
HP Procurve 4208vl-72GS Modular Network Switch
The ProCurve Switch 4200vl series consists of modular chassis that provide a flexible, cost-effective LAN solution as an alternative to stackables. These switches offer a proven chassis form factor with high quality and reliability in 10/100 and 10/100/1000 scalable solutions that integrate easily into any network.
- Non-blocking architecture: up to 76.8 Gbps non-blocking crossbar switching fabric provides wire-speed intra- and inter-module switching with up to 48 million pps throughput, built on ProCurve customdesigned ASIC technology
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and ProCurve trunking: support up to 36 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk; trunking across modules is supported
- Spanning Tree Protocol (IEEE 802.1D): provides redundant links while preventing network loops
- IEEE 802.1X: industry-standard way of user authentication using an 802.1X supplicant on the client in conjunction with a RADIUS server
- MAC-based authentication: client is authenticated with the RADIUS server based on the MAC address of the client; useful for clients that have minimal or no user interface
- Secure FTP: allows secure file transfer to/from the switch (protects against unwanted file downloads or unauthorized copying of switch configuration file)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: J9030A#ABA
UPC No: 808736870283
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:18, Depth:15)
Shipping Weight: 37.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-J9030A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.