Linksys E4200 Dual-Band N Router REFURB Product Details
Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band N Router
The Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band N Router offers ultra fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for a premium home network experience. Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band N Router offers maximum range to create a powerful wireless network. Full 3x3 MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home. Purchase the Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band N Router today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Simultaneous Dual-Band N (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Gigabit Ethernet 4-port switch
- Maximum speed up to 300 + 450 Mbps
- USB port for shared storage
- Built-In UPnP AV media server
- Maximum Wireless Speed - The Linksys E4200 offers ultra fast speed to connect your computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, and other Wi-Fi devices at transfer rates up to 300 + 450 Mbps speed for a premium home network experience.
- Superior Wireless Coverage - Built with leading 802.11n wireless technology, the Linksys E4200 offers maximum range to create a powerful wireless network. Full 3x3 MIMO antenna array boosts signal strength to provide exceptional coverage and reliability so you can enjoy your wireless network from anywhere in your home.
- The Power of Dual-Band - Double your network bandwidth with dual-band N (2.4 and 5 GHz) designed to avoid interference and maximize throughput for smoother and faster HD video streaming, file transfers, and wireless gaming.
- SpeedBoost - Higher quality antenna technology helps to maintain high speeds across greater distances throughout your home for maximum wireless coverage and in-home mobility.
- Advanced Security - Keep Wi-Fi freeloaders and Internet threats at bay with WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall to help keep your network protected.
- Benefits of Gigabit - Use the four Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports for quick file sharing, 10x faster than standard Ethernet, between other Gigabit-enabled devices like computers, hard drives, and servers.
- Built-in USB Port and UPnP Media Server - The USB port lets you add a range of devices such as storage and printers to your network to share files at home or over the Internet for greater access to more information. The built-in UPnP AV Media Server enables seamless streaming of your video and media files to an Xbox 360, PS3, or other UPnP compatible device.
- Home Theater Ready - Bring the ultimate entertainment experience to your home by connecting computers, Internet-ready TVs, game consoles, media players and more to your wireless network and the Internet. QoS traffic prioritization technology designed to deliver your time-sensitive Internet traffic efficiently so you can enjoy fast downloads, smooth video and music streaming, and gaming and VoIP.
- Quick to Install - Cisco Connect software helps you set up your home wireless network in three easy steps.
- Easy to Manage - Cisco Connect software helps you customize your settings, and quickly add multiple devices to your network:
- Create a separate, password protected network for guests
- Limit access time and websites with Parental Controls
- Access advanced network settings easily
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Linksys
Warranty provided by: Linksys
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: E4200
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L48-2800 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Linksys logos are registered trademarks of Linksys. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.