NComputing L130 Multi-user Computing TerminalItem#: N316-1006 | Model#: L130
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NComputing L130 Multi-user Computing Terminal Product Details
NComputing L130 Computer Access Terminal
Like all NComputing access terminals, the new L230 and L130 dramatically cut computing costs by sharing the untapped power of standard PCs. Best of all, IT staff and end users do not need special training because our solutions are easy to manage, eco-friendly and compatible with standard PC applications. And like all of our L series, the L230 and L130 can use standard Ethernet infrastructure, so that your users can be located as far away from your shared PCs as you need them to be.
The new L230 and L130 bring enhanced graphics performance (with improved color depth and widescreen support) and a microphone port―all in a stylish new smaller chassis (just 1 inch tall and 4.5 inches square) that takes absolutely no desktop space at all when mounted to the back of a monitor. We even include the mounting bracket at no charge.
Of course, the L230 and L130 include VGA support (resolutions up to 1280x1024 or 1440x900 for widescreen), an Ethernet connection, PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, audio output, and power cable connections. The L230 also has a USB port for flash memory devices and an audio input for microphones. The L130 does not have the USB port or microphone input and is recommended for the ultimate in economy and security.
With the NComputing solution, each user has an individual workstation that consists of a standard monitor, keyboard, mouse and speakers (not included). However, instead of connecting directly to a PC, these peripherals connect to the L Series access terminal.
The very inexpensive and highly reliable L Series access terminal connects to our terminal services software on the host PC over standard Ethernet cables (plus routers, switches, etc.). Our terminal services software enables the host PC to create unique and simultaneous user sessions so that each user gets their own rich and robust PC experience. A PC that is running a desktop OS (such as Microsoft Windows XP®) can support up to ten users. Server operating systems (like Microsoft Windows 2003 Server® or Linux) support up to 30 simultaneous users.
Please note: this product does NOT support Windows Vista
L Series Benefits
- Share one host PC with up to 30 users
- Dramatically reduces acquisition & support costs
- Easy to set up, maintain and secure
- Connects to host PC via Ethernet
- Supports Windows and Linux
- Compact, reliable & energy-efficient (no moving parts)
- Web-quality multimedia support
nComputing's optional NControl and NShield software add more centralized management capabilities―such as remote monitoring and host PC data backup.
By delivering all the key components of this multi-user computing system, NComputing uniquely delivers a high-performance solution at the lowest possible cost. NComputing breaks the affordability and complexity barrier that has limited computing from being deployed everywhere, to everyone.
A Closer Look
- Size: Width: 115 mm / 4.5 inches, Depth: 115 mm / 4.5 inches, Height: 26 mm / 1 inches
- Weight: L130 Access Terminal: 329 g / 0.34 lbs
Shipping Weight (includes power adapter, packaging, documentation, etc.): 0.77 kg / 1.7 lbs
- Power Supply:
- Input: 100-250 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 5 VDC, 2 A
- Nominal consumption: 5 W
- Front LED Indicators:
- Power: connection to power supply
- LAN: connection to network
- Ready: connection to host PC
- Connection to Host PC: Via 100 Mb/s switched Ethernet connection
- Video Resolution: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768 (at 60 or 75 Hz refresh rate), 1280x1024 (~63 Hz) and 1440x900 (60Hz). All feature up to 16-bit color support.
- Audio: Stereo output via speaker port
- Data Security: No USB ports on terminal ensure absolute data security
- Internal HW:
All solid-state design, no moving parts, no fans, no local user storage
NComputing System-on-Chip with SDRAM and flash
Embedded NComputing operating firmware (no local user OS)
- Reliability (MTBF): >>100,000 hours (calculated using Bellcore Issue 6 TR-332, Case 2, Part I at 40°C)
- HW Security: No local user storage
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, MIC, NOM, GOST R and RoHS compliant (China RoHS (50))
Terminal Services Software
- Max # Users Per PC: 30 users when using a server host OS (i.e. Windows Server 2003) 10 users when using a desktop OS (i.e. Windows XP)
- User Software: NAccess terminal services software with User eXtension Protocol (UXP)
- Supported Operating Systems:
Microsoft: Windows XP Professional and Media Center Edition 2005,
Windows Server 2003, Small Business Server 2003
Linux: several variants (refer to support section of Website for latest supported revisions of Linux)
- Maintenance: Online remote update via NAccess Management Console (included)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: NComputing
Warranty provided by: NComputing
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: L130
UPC No: 882508000122
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 2.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N316-1006
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NComputing logos are registered trademarks of NComputing. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.