Elite Screens M100H 100" Diagonal 16:9 Manual Projector Screen - Black CaseItem#: E110-1234 | Model#: M100H
Currently Out Of Stock!
Elite M100H 100" 16:9 Manual Projector Screen Product Details
Elite Screens M100H 100" 16:9 Manual Projector Screen
Talk about impressive. This marvelously engineered manual projection screen delivers maximum visual clarity, maximum viewing angles and maximum versatility. It’s the ideal screen for both home theater and conference room presentations. Showcase your presentations on the most vividly clear, easy-to-see panorama you can imagine. You’ll enjoy innovations like an Easy-to-clean matte white screen. Highly effective scattered screen angle permits you to see a clear picture from different angles. Flame retardant - meets federal standards for extra safety protection. Reliable, quiet and smooth operation. So durable the M100H is great for daily use. If you want to impress your audiences with one of the most visionary projection screens in the industry, the M100H is the ideal choice. And our incomparable pricing gives you the inside track to a fabulous deal on a top-quality projection screen.
- Screen Type: Manual
- Display Size: 100" Diagonal
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Screen Size: 54" x 90"
- Viewing Size: 49" x 87"
- Case Color: Black
A Closer Look
- Manual Projection Screen - Perfect for Price Sensitive Home Theater Movie and Conference Room
- Dual Wall and Ceiling Mount Design
- Advance Auto - Level - Lock - Lock on Any Position and Easy Operation From Floor Level
- Special Black Masking Borders - Increases Picture Focus Point
- Matte White Screens - Easy to Clean and is Durable for Daily Usage
- High Effective Scattered Screen Angle (>100 degree) - See Clear Picture from Different Angle
- Flame Retardant Property meets CPA-84 Standard - Extra Safety Protection
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Elite Screens
Warranty provided by: Elite Screens
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: M100H
UPC No: 848448001599
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 19.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E110-1234
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Elite Screens logos are registered trademarks of Elite Screens. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.